A's Pics

lovenotbombs

Thank you Flatty_Natty, Eva and 32aa! Your support and kind words keeps me inspired!

Haha Brandy! That would be killing 2 or 3 birds with one stone! :D

Yes, I will continue to noogle and noogle and see what happens. I've started to incorporate the noogling in the mornings after my shower while I'm putting on makeup and doing my hair. This morning my son knocks on the door so he can use the bathroom while I was in there noogling, so I hid behind my house coat, behind the door! LOL! I wish I had a noogle retreat room where I won't be interrupted! Ah well... :D

lovenotbombs

First Week

Hello all!

So this has been week 1 of noogling! I try to noogle twice per day (20-30 mins in the morning and at least 1 hour in the evening).

I'm not going to bust out any measuring tapes until after the first month mark.
But already I can see the swell when I put on my bra! :D
I'm feeling very hopeful! :)

junjo

We are starting to see some swelling eh? ;D
You are looking wonderful and I am so in love with your shape
When you grow even more you will one of those really envious round perky boobies

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a noticable difference from the first pics.
Now to find more quiet time for you!!
When the kids are off to school sounds like the
best time, you can use the noogle while on the
computer, but not on the phone,(farting noises).
Keep doing what ever it is that your doing,
as it seems to be working well.
Let the young ones sleep, as the boobie fairy
wont let them see her, So no stopping in for a visit.
Stay safe and have fun.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Yes my dear A you are really progressing. Keep it up my dear. Hard work and determination ALWAYS PAYS off. My sincerest good noogling to you dear

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and hugs too

lovenotbombs

Thanks Junjo, Jamie & MamaJ! Hugs to all of you too! <3

This last noogle session (7th day, for 1.45 hours) showed actual swelling for the first time, however it didn't last too long :(

I have this one bra that I have never worn because it is just not flattering if you can't fill it up (it is non-padded). I will use this bra from now on as my measuring tool! It is a 36A but, looks more like a B. I tried it on for the first time since starting my noogle adventure and it was semi filled! This got me very excited! Will start posting pictures with that bra on.

I work 35 hours a week, so I need to find time (privately) somewhere before and after work along with all the other things I do on a daily basis (cook, clean, parent and relax). Days are just too short!!!! :'(

But on I will continue because the means to this end will be most gratifying!

Lots of hugs and support to all of you!
xo
A

jnorton22002

Hey , good for you. Before you know it you WILL be filling that bra. Now if only my boobs would grow Love and hugs Mama J :-* :-*

lovenotbombs

One Month Update!

Hello friends!

So, I was off noogleing for one whole week. Just had my first noogle since the break because I went on holiday.
Here are my before and after pictures for the month progress so far! I'm sure this is just swelling, but it's great anyway!

Strumpet

Gosh, that's some great swelling, especially for just a month! Congrats on your progress! :)
Happy noogling!

Brazilian_Girl89

wow!!! Thats a really good swelling!! didnt your inlaws notice? hahaha

i was just wondering how it would be in about 1 year..
u walking out of the bathroom with your C/D cups
:eek:

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a noticable improvement from before.
That boobie fairy sure makes her rounds, and
it looks like she stopped at your place!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up with the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
Jamie2