Back to try again

Fmom

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to try Noogleberry a second time around. The first time, I only lasted a few months and i was inconsistent.
I have been at 3 weeks noogleing on a regular basis. I am currently using the Medium dome and about to almost fill it. I do about 3 hours daily. I do 1.5 hours in the morning and then again in the evening. This works better for me. I am currently taking 300MG of PM and massaging 100% organic pure PM oil twice daily. I am currently a 34A, barely filling up the A cup, weighing about 138 lbs and 5'8. AFter noogeling, My breasts swell to overfill my A cup bra. The swelling lasts for about 1.5-2 hours. The red rings normally goes completely away within 30 minutes. I must say, I am completely really happy with the results. Since I started noogling, my boobs feel a little fuller. I have a little cleavage now. yay! Will keep you guys updated with results.

Goal: 34C

James

Looks like an intense program, and I think should be very successful. However, I caution you about pumping for 1.5 hours without a break, as this can cause skin damage under the dome edges. Break it up to 5 or 6 15 minute sessions with a few minutes massage in between . Drink lots of water. How is it going?