Beachbumbythesea pictures

beachbumbythesea

Hi everyone,

First I would like to thank Lucy...Thank you.. she is extremely helpful and extremely nice.. Sorry I didnt post pictures sooner. I started using NB 10/31/11 on my left tita only, it is smaller one, want to even out first.. if I shouldnt do it this way please let me know.. I post my pictures on another site here is the link: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8814&page=6 go to page 6 then to posts 57 and 58 #57 was in July and #58 was taken 11/13/11 this was 2 weeks using NB only on left tita, I did do the right one for a total of 30mins that whole time. anyway not sure if there is a difference but others say there is and not sure from NBing but I think it was.. any input would help.. oh yeah I do a total of about 1 hour a day but not all at once, I may skip a day if it is sore feeling, I am not that consistant but have been doing it pretty much everyday I know I skipped 1 day maybe 2 the most.. I may do more one day and less another. On that link I posted if you go to the beginning you will see my progress before NB doing herbs and such..I think by doing my left one only and see changes that would be a def. thing that NB really does work :) Thank you and have a great day.

FrenchRose

Your breasts sit very much like mine do. My size difference is almost identical to yours I am ordering my NB now and I was planning on evening out the differenc ein mine as well. I can def see a difference in the fullness in your side pics. Good luck with your journey.

beachbumbythesea

Hi FrenchRose,

Hi are you similiar is body size too, I am 5'4 at 118..I am like a 34b, before I lost my weight to 99lbs I was about 125-130 not sure exact but my size then was 36c/d loved them and yes left one was smaller then, my waste went up an inch to 27, hips went up 1 inch to 38.. I am addicted to this NB, as of now I just do the left one, wondering if I should do the other one once in a while..anyway I change the placement of them just a few days ago and I think it looks better, I only focous on the left one cause it bugs me that there not even I am willing to have the one catch up first before they get bigger overall..I not sure if I should do it everyday or take breaks like 1-2 days off then go at it..like working with weights..give them time to grow..

Oh I am 48 and I take herbs and supps, etc..too

So you just ordered today.. your going to get addict ;D I am excited for you, lets give each other pointers k..well of course we will ::) Best to your journey too, Thank you for replying.. :)