BEFORE MY FIRST PUMPING

runty

On a mission to look gorgeous.
Hi, I'm new here and currently waiting for my noogleberry to arrive. I am a 32A and I am nearly 20 years old and I have been this size for years. I'm eager to use the system and I am willing to dedicate most of my time to using it gently, slowely and properly. I'm just curious if there is something you have to use before and after using the pumps. People are often mentioning lotions, herbs etc and I wonder if I need anything for my breasts while I pump. Should I use a lotion for my breasts after I have pumped? When I receive them how long should I pump them for when I first receive them? I don't want to damage anything and rush into it without knowing when I should stop pumping. What should I expect when I pump them? Will it be natural if they're red and how long does the swelling last? I'd love some help on these topics. I know I babble on but I want to be sure I do this safely and properly.

xxx

Matt B

Hi Runty, great avatar girl,you'll fit right in here. ;D
You have to use lotion while noogling. I used olive oil for awhile then I switched to Proclaim lotion (Sallys Beauty Supply)it has olive oil in it.

Easy does it when you start.The girls might get a little red but thats okay,just no purple.
Oh,speaking of the girls-they looked great once I flipped your pic!LOL

A little massage after doesn't hurt and if you have a heating pad you can use that afterwards also.

Nice to have you here,Matt, ;)