Best Techniques???

lotusflower

Ok, I've only been noogling for 1 day now and want to make sure I'm pumping correctly. I started last night and basically pumped until I felt a nice tight pull and then stopped...I only continued to pump more whenever I felt the pressure drop, after an hour of doing this...my breast were completed filled in the medium cups with not much room to expand, so I ordered the large cups today!

Am I suppose to pump, hold the presssure, then release the pressure via the button and then pump some more? Or are there other techniques that work just as well? I've been browsing the forums to gain some tips....please send me some suggestions (pretty please :D)

Thanks in Advance!

lotusflower

Well I posted this question in two places. I figured the gallery would be good since I've seen so many pics with really good results....so why not ask the people here as well?
No biggie though, I'm good :)

that1spaztichik

Well for the most part, we all look at all of the sections. So generally, this section is reserved for picture progress. Your other topic in the FAQ's had a reply, so hopefully more people will reply to it there, as well :)

32aa

that1soaztichick is correct, but I have a question for you. Have you already looked around the entire forum, when I started I made sure I read the pre-asked questions already so there wouldn't be any repetition. If you's still like to know there is a pump and release method and there is another which I use which is the pump and hold method. I forgot where the link is but take a look around the forum. Good luck and happy noogling!! ;D

Stella

The two methods typically used are the ones you mentioned- pump and hold (the 1st) and pump and release (the 2nd). From what I've read and experienced pump and hold is the most successful. It depends on you, so just try both and see what works best.