Big Mama Rees

Big Mama Rees

Hello everyone.

In case you didn't know, I introduced myself in the stats section. I'm a 45 year old woman that aspires to the name I've given myself. My stats are:

underbreast: 87cm
overbreast:102cm

At the moment I wear a 36B, but depending on the make I can wear a 36A or C. I'm awaiting my NB, and hopefully will be ale to get started soon.

These were taken tonight. I don't know if they will post but here goes...

Attachments

• FILE0017.JPG
    FILE0017.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
  • FILE0011.JPG
    FILE0011.JPG
    930.1 KB · Views: 279

Tiffany

Hi and welcome to the forum, they posted just right, I just got my NB last week, good luck when it arrives. ;)

Brazilian_Girl89

hello big mama

U got great initial pictures!! and i can u got a lot of tissue to begin with
I believe u will have great and fast results.. (I've hear that women that already breastfed had the best reasults ever)

YAY!

Big Mama Rees

Thanks Brazilian and Tiffany,

The postie has not set foot in the street with any packages since the snow started 2 weeks ago, so fingers crossed after the slight thaw this coming weekend there will be movement!

Thanks for the comments. Yes, hopefully the tissue I have already will set me in good stead. However, I need to lose several pounds eventually from everywhere else.
So let this be a warning (of sorts)...I had been eating coconut oil for health reasons and hoping it wouldn't lay down as fat but as I can't exercise I think this is what has happened. I haven't pigged out on anything else, just the extra calories from several tablespoons of the oil daily over the past 6 months.. Doh - if I had a brain I'd be danerous..... At least my ticker is healthy! xxx

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!
From the pictures, it looks like you have a head start some great growth.
Remember to go slow, and use LOTS of lotion, and don't over pump.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon, and she will sneak up
on you when least expected !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Hello and welcome. :)
Like everyone has said, you have some great starting pictures, so I think you'll respond quite well!
Good luck with noogling!

32aa

Hello there!

You seem to have great shape and form already. I'm sure that you're breast will be fuller and gorgeous in no time. I wish I had some breast like yours to start out with lol. Good luck on your breast growing.

Big Mama Rees

Thanks 32AA. :)

Well, the weather is starting to thaw, and I can actually see the pathway and grass outside again - and - I have had news of a delivery from Kent at my delivery address - could it be NB, I wonder? I will find out on Tuesday, hopefully, when I actually get my hands on the goods!

I have also ordered some paraben-free lotion, but if that hasn't arrived I will be using the organic coconut oil again. I researched about parabens in cosmetics and creams and found out that parabens have been linked to breast cancer and that they accumulate in breast tissue, so presumably rubbing the stuff directly into the breasts is even less advisable.

http://www.health-report.co.uk/parabens.htm

I thought I would make up my own lotion by buying a perfume-free (soy free, paraben free) base without so much industrial waste produce and preservatives in it, then add my own herbal extracts or essential oils. From my own research I decided to order fennel for the phystoestrogens, lavender for circulation and capillary expansion and cumin essential oil for cell growth; plus saw palmetto and fenugreek extracts. These are 3:1 extracts in alcohol. I'm not so keen about having some alcohol go into my breasts but what the hell, it's the only ones I could find in the UK to save on p&p and time factors. I will let you know how I get on with them. xxx

Big Mama Rees

I have just received my noogleberry! I ordered large cups, and I think they are the large ones I've received but I've asked Lucy to verify, as I thought they were 13cm on the inner circumference (the part the breast goes in), but they were 11.5cm on the inner and around 13.5 on the outer circumference. I think I am going to persevere with this size but I don't think they will last long as they only just fit. I'll post some more before and after photos of my first sessions soon. ;D

pukkajames

H i Thanks for letting me know the inner circumferences whichnisthe one that counts.Just about to order a pair of cones but was undecided which ones to choose.I have been using a pair of funnels with a vacuvin valve on the end to pumpwith but i have now filled these out.Looking forward tonoogling now. ;D

Big Mama Rees

Thanks Diosa.

Here's my latest update. I am just past mid cycle, and this month I am 105cm (after starting on fenugreek only a month ago), which means I am definitely a C cup rather than a B! I bought some cheap bras which had no padding a few weeks ago, and I fitted both the 34C and the 36C, although the 34 was a tiny bit tigher in the cups. I would post some pics of these but the bras are more like sport bras with cotton that gives rather than supports so you don't bulge out everywhere or show cleavage. What I need is a really nice bra for some before and after shots.

At the moment I am only applying organic olive oil with essential oils and haven't bothered with the other extracts which I had bought to use with some kosher lotion base I bought, though I may try in the future just to vary things..

Where my first few noogles were with water only, I'm now finding the olive oil gives great suction which means I can do a nice massage beforehand as well as after. Still drinking a teaspoon of fenugreek powder in water twice a day.

My noogling is not at regular times. Sometimes 3x daily for shorter times and sometimes twice for half an hour or more. My ribs tend to hurt afterwards the longer I leave the cups on. I may be pumping too hard but I don't think so. I find the rings are too big and don't get the suction because of how they lie on my chest so I'm doing without. I can fill the large domes to the top so that I can't pump any more, but don't like to do this too often as it depresses my ribcage and muscles too much, so only in short bursts.

I have noticed my breasts are looking a little more rounded, firmer and pert, after only just over a week of noogling properly! They aren't noticeably any bigger, but they do seem fuller. I'm very pleased with my progress so far! :)