Boobs_obssession stats

Raise: Asian
Stats:
i wear 32 A bra size, i can wear B but its a little loose in my right breast bcuz my left is bigger than my right so im hoping to correct this uneveness.

Across nipples: 31 inch
Band size: 27
waist: 24
Hips: 34
Height: 5'3
Weight: 96 lbs

Body shape: Hour glass. i have broad shoulders small waist and wide hips. Thats why getting a natural bigger boobs will be so great!:)

im underweight but i do believe that i look good wit this weight im satisfied wit it. i dont mind getting to 100lbs but i dont want to gain more than that.

Last month i ordered Bellabust. Ive been taking it for 3 weeks now, i still have 1 month supply. It has the pills, hypnosis and the cream. It has pueraria mirifica and some other herbs like fenugreek in it. My breast got fuller wit it, also i go to the gym 3 times a week and im trying to put more protein in my diet. Im taking vitamins like fish oil, vit. C and Vit. E. and oh i also tool maca for like 2 months now they said it helps wit the booty..im not sure if its helping my butt or its the exercises im doing..but my butt definitely looks firmer and slightly bigger than before.

When i ordered the noogleberry last week, i also ordred pueraria mirifica from ebay. I believe i will received these products nextweek..

My diet is mainly whey protein powder, chicken feet, vegetables and yogurt. I do eat junks too but i make sure to detox everyweekend.:)

Im not aiming for a really big breast, ill be happy if my breast will get even and be a full B. But if its get much bigger than this then i will be so thankful and feel so blessed.:)

i got my Nb and my Pueraria caps today. I tried and used the NB for the first time and its so easy to use..Im just bein careful pumping to observe first and then if everything feels ok i pump again..Whenever my breast turns purple i make sure to loosen up..I kinda feel some tingling in my breasts rightnow..hope its a good sign.. :)

cupcakes

Hey I'm taking maca for my butt too. Did it make you gain weight? Or did you get a bigger butt without gaining anything? I've only been taking it a week so I haven't seen a difference yet and I'm doing exercises too. How long did it take before you saw a difference?

Oh and I just got my noogleberry too. Good luck with that. :)