Bra size

annalove

Hey ladies, i have a question for those who went from a 34b to a 34c or larger. First, I myself am a full 34b and so i bought 34c bras which fit good, except because of pumping with the XL cups, it made me alot wider at the top of my breasts so its hard to fit comfortably in a 34 band bra. Do any of you experience this? I got measured at victoria's secret but the girl said the tape said i'm a 34b, but to me, the bra cuts into the top sides of my breasts. Would this mean i'm really becoming a 36b? I'm kinda frustrated :(

annalove

Thanks anastasia, i actually measured myself with that one and i got 30 inches around ribcage and 8.5 across the nipple which makes me a full 34b, its just when i put on a 34b bra, it still cuts into the sides of my breasts :(

Anastasia916

Maybe it's the wrong style of bra you are buying? or maybe you could put the bras on a different way? I put mine on and once on put my hand inside the cups and pull my breasts inside the cups, otherwise the underwire would cut into my breasts too. Hth!