Can someone give me detailed instructions?

Hello all,

I have had my Noogleberry for a couple weeks now and i'm just not sure i know how to use it correctly. If someone could please give me very specific instructions on how to use it, i would be super grateful. How hard do I have to pump? Should there be any pain? Lucy has advised me to do the pump and release for 5 minutes at the start, but how long should i hold it before i release it? I don't know if i'm using the right size. i am a loose B so i got the mediums, but my boobs are more flat and round. does that make sense? so a B kind of doesn't fit around my breasts, but my boobs don't fill it out either, so when using the medium cups, i have the same issue. the mediums don't come close to fitting around the outside of my boobs, but when i pump my nipples reach about the 2 1/2 mark, my nipple doesn't get close to touching the end. so, does it sound like i'm using the right size? i bought the larges because i thought the cups needed to fit around my breasts, but i couldn't really get suction with them. so i've continued to use the mediums, but i don't know if i'm really getting much swelling from them. one last question, what is over pumping and how do you do it? do you not get results with over pumping? i'm sorry i have so many questions. i just want to make sure i get the most out of this. my hopes are so high after reading about everyone elses success. thanks for your help.

jo

Lily13

I'd first check out this thread for some of the answers to your questions. :)
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.0.html

If after reading that you still have questions, then feel free to come back and ask!

It sounds like the domes are the right size to me. Welcome to the noogling family.

dl9812

It sounds like you should definetly move up to Large or even bigger cups. If you have a large chest, and can gain suction without farting off, then a larger size is best for you. Massage, oil, drink lots of water, and noogle several times a day. Good luck!