Can't keep cups on :(

arwenofgondor

So I just purchased the medium airlock because I figured I'd grow out of the smalls quickly. I am a 32/34 A/AA depending on the bra. I am kind of bony in the rib area as my pecs are underdeveloped (genetic thing). I have been able to make things more comfortable with campers tape and duct tape, but I can't seem to keep the cups on if I move around at all. They just pop off if I talk, laugh, or round my chest at all. My chest is also not flat, the highest part of my ribs is the center so the planes of my chest are kind of at a slant. Should I just bite the bullet and buy the smalls? I just really wanted the convenience of the airlock, and to save some money. To keep them on with any movement the pump has to be very strong and kind of hurts. It gave me some red dots and I couldn't stand it. I'm just not sure what to do, because I really want to make this work in a comfortable way.

AngelicHeart

Plenty of lubrication of the breasts is really going to help here. Some people use oil, I use SBC gels. I use about 6-8 pumps of the gel. This helps create a good seal.

You may want to keep the tubs attached for the first few minutes just until a seal is established and you can re-pump if you have a leak. Might even be worth doing a mini pump and hold session before hand just so there is something for the domes to adhere to.

Other options are hydro noogling and using small domes for 15 mind before moving on to the medium domes. X

arwenofgondor

So after fumbling around I have realized I am just too small for the mediums. I am a 32/34 AA or AAA. I thought I was an AA or A but after realizing that much of my chest is actually just my pectoral muscles. I emailed lucy but I was wondering if anyone had experience with the XS vs S cups?

I don't want to get the smalls and they be too big too vs the XS being too small. I'm leaning toward the XS just because they also have the contour. Any advice or thoughts?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
I've got a set of small and a set of medium. You'd find the small ones much easier to use than the medium. The hope would be you could move back to medium sometime in the future. You just order the cups - you'll still be able to use the airlock and hopefully the new cups will work for you. I'd guess you wouldnt need to go down to XS - that would be for someone say 29 inch. I'm about 34 similar to you. Hope this helps
Best wishes,
Aria

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Arwen,

I haven't used the smaller sizes but I would try the next size down (small) as well and I will highly recommend the airlock and splurging for the cup rings.. world of a difference with them!

Best wishes

Keep us posted on what worked!