Clear liquid appearing...?

B

biggersbetter

Hi, I just got my noogleberry today and have already used ti twice. However I'm a little concerned because after each session (one 30min and one 1 hour) I noticed a bead of liquid on my nipples. Is this a major problem? I have a very high pain tolerance, so I may have them on too tight, I dont know...

Also genetic male so I wouldn't think it was lactating or anything like that (or can male breasts lactate tiny amounts?)

I've been putting them on and pumping them tight, then as the tightness seems to diminish I pump more over the time they're on.

starting out I have very little to work with (like upto a 2mm or 1/8inch mark on the cups) but by the end of the session they're up to 1.5 inches or so.

I plan to do this several times a day as, outside of my job, I have a fairly sedentary lifestyle that will easily accommodate it. Hoping to get to a "C" or maybe even a "D" ultimately (hopefully by summer 2010) though even a "B" will be nice.

Thanks for reading!

C

crazyazngurl

Im having the clear liquid problem aswell.. is this a bad thing? im not pregnant or anything cause im on the pill and i just had a period. please help.. i just want to make sure this isnt bad before i continue

Judy689

Hello biggersbetter,

That clear liquid thats coming out of your nipple is because you're putting to much pressure on your chest while pumping. Don't pump untill it's really tight, Try to pump gently and pump untill it's comfortable and it doesn't hurt. Pump and hold to a comfortable spot and release and do it every 10-15min.The clear liquid should go away. I was having the same problem when I first started pumping it went away the next month.

Rachiex

This might not be so nice, but I have noticed that a few times when I have been noogling on a hot night, I have got a little sweaty! It could be that?? Just a thought... x x x x