confused with the reviews online

does it or doesnt it work

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gypsygirl2010

hi

im using the noogleberry handheld pump with my brava domes, since the measurements for your domes dont fit my chest. but its ok since the tubing fits great on the domes. the only diferrence is that the opening is on the side of the dome and not the front like the nb. im planning to purchase new domes later on when i outgrow these so maybe nb will have wider opening by then.

my doubt is that i was reading about the science behind both systems nb and brava and they say it cannot be done. tissue expansion cannot be achieved with pumps. i still dissagree but i would like to know if anybody has had permanent growth. i know it takes time ive been noogling for a month now. i dont know if we need to pump for 10 hours like brava or at least 3 hours like i do is ok. brava says that sustained tension works and pumping does not but i keep my tension with your pump for 3 hours. thats tension also , right.

can somebody help me and others who have doubts about growth with tension, pumping

love
gypsygirl2010

Anastasia916

I know some of the more long term users could answer this better. But I've been pumping a little over 6 months and during Nov. I took a 2 week break from pumping. When I took a break I had went from a 32B to a 32C and after the break I didn't lose that size, so I'd say it's permanent over time. But not the time brava does, brava is 10 hours a day for a number of weeks. But I think nb becomes permanent over a more long term like a year or so. But with nb you don't have to pump for as long, so I think if you look at it, they both have their pros and cons. But to me the pros of nb weigh out it's cons. hth

gypsygirl2010

thanks anastasia
yes i do agree with you. for the cost, customer support and availability nb is better. i couldnt handle 10 hours of brava for 10 weeks.i always think that tension applied is tension no matter how you look at it. if we want something we have to work at it , the same applies to nb. we have to take the time and stick to it.

will keep you posted.
love
gypsygirl2010

D

daylight

i have been using this production for about a year now...and i have grown permemant from 8.0 and 9.0....but at the moment i now can have through out the day 9.35-9.5 but my permemant mark is 9.0. since if i don't noogle for a week or two or month my boobs do not go down below 9.0. so i do disagree with the fact that it doesn't work.

Also i have been noogling every day for 45 min in the morning and 45 min in the night time. yes i do have a lot of days and even a week when i don't have time to noogle. But with this device you are allowed to skip days..

gypsygirl2010

thanks a lot daylight

im setting a one year goal and since i work in evening i can noogle from 3 to 4 hours in the am and maybe 1 or 2 in the pm daily.

lol
gypsygirl2010