Correct size to order??

NaturalLady

I am going to be ordering my Noogleberry in a few weeks. I've already e-mailed my measurements to Lucy and she suggested the Large cups based on this info. I'm rather surprised because I didn't think I was a Large anything concerning my chest, lol.
So I thought I would ask you Nooglers out there, does that sounds like the best size to go with in your opinion??

Measurements are:
31" above bust
34" bust
29 1/2" below bust

Thanks in advance!

James

I agree. You could start with the medium and it would be easier, but I suspect you would out grow the medium fairly soon (1 month?). It will be harder starting with the large but you could start with only one cup and switch sides every 15 minutes. After a few days or a week you should be able to use both. Don't forget to massage and drink lots of water.

NaturalLady

James said:
I agree. You could start with the medium and it would be easier, but I suspect you would out grow the medium fairly soon (1 month?). It will be harder starting with the large but you could start with only one cup and switch sides every 15 minutes. After a few days or a week you should be able to use both. Don't forget to massage and drink lots of water.

Thanks so much! I will go with the Large then. And no worries about water, I already drink enough of that to re-sink the Titanic. I've been doing Chi massages twice a day for about two months so I'll keep going with those, just maybe for less time since I'll be adding in the Noogle.