cup size to use?

fishhikecamp

Hi again, I hope I'm not asking to many questions, but this really looks like a great system from all the input here. My question is if I wear a not totally filled 38 B cup now then , what SIZE could I reach by using the medium domes as shown by the chart? Oh , and one more question, I see it mentioned that there might be an electric system yes or no please? thanks again for your support and help with advise.

Anastasia916

I don't think being bigger than a 34B you will get much use out of the mediums. A 38B is the same size in the cups as a 36C, 34D, 32DD. So I think you should start with the large domes. The chart is only a guideline, it doesn't mean that you will reach a certain size by the time you fill it. We all wish it did lol but we are all different. Some have reached a C before going past the L's others are at a B cup with the XL's, it all depends on your body, your starting size, etc. etc. But I would say start with the L's but just in case, email Lucy and double check.

The electric pump was being tested by a forum member last I heard, and I'm not sure what happened since.