DEPO -PROVERA - WILL IT STOP SWELLING & GROWTH?

Now, I know I have had a wee rant about the shitty (for me anyway) depo shot. I had kinda just accepted my fate to be ruled by these rather unpleasant hormones until they (hopefully) leave my system sometime mid-september.
THEN, THEN and thrice THEN I read a post that made me think this blasted injection might be interfering with my beloved noogling.

Is it true that progestorone makes your period start and decreases swelling?
I know that a lot of girls see a drop in measurements and or lack of swelling at this point in their cycle.
The depo shot is, as far as I know pretty much solely progestrone, I've been on the blob since, well it seems like time out of mind it has been so damn long. So, I have progestorone constantly in my system. While this is the case will I have no swelling & no growth?
Oh please........ say it isn't so....... woe, woe, woe is me.......

jnorton22002

Hi Flatty, I'm not a medical doctor but i will tell you my experience. I have noticed that the grow you wonderful gals tell me you see IS BEFORE I'M taking my progesterone pill. I take them in the last 10 days of my cycle. My doctor wants me to take them to get my body up and running to the true female way so, to speak. You may have something there. I hope that helps a little hugs flatty Joni :) :) :) :)

Lily13

My experience is that progesterone makes you swell more, but when you are birth control the hormone cycle is completely different and I don't know how it all works. My luteal swelling starts the day after ovulation and continues until either the day before my period starts or the day of.