Discolored Breasts

Mumofnine

I started Noogling 4 days ago and I'm experiencing a lot of swelling that lasts a good 4 - 6 hours and my brats have yet to shrink back to the saggy, wet-looking raisins they became after nursing 9 children. Before children I was a 34B. After children I became basically flat-chested. So, I am excited that at least my breast have stayed "inflated" in between noogleberry sessions. I am getting in 2 30 - 60 minute sessions each day.

However I am concerned about the discoloration and itchiness in between sessions. I don't know what I'm doing differently now as opposed to the first couple of sessions but the "hickey" marks have gone away and the redness and rings dis sapate quicker now. However, my breasts went from looking red to looking orangy-tan. I am really scared. Will this discoloration ever go away? If so, how long did it take? What am I doing wrong?

I would greatly appreciate any input/help/advice that I can get. I know this is going to work for me but I don't want to cause permanent damage

BuxomBoobs

yes it will go away, your skin recycles itself on a daily basis.

However, your using too much pressure if your getting those colors.

Pump until they stay on by themselves and then add a pump or two.

Massage is the best way to deal with discoloration, in fact its just plain good overall.

I've read a study somewhere that indicates that even breast cancer can be prevented with massage on a daily basis.

Booby greed is the cause of all discoloration, but it's never green.

Mumofnine

Thank-you so much for the reply, reassurance, and advice BuxumBoobs!! I was really freaking out and appreciate so much your help.

So, if I'd really like the orangy color to fade as quickly as possible should I stop pumping altogether until it does?