Does everyone have a red ring after each session?

L

Louise1982

Just wondering if Noogleberry is strong enough to give a red ring round each boob after every session, if I used my Brava domes with the NB pump for an hour I think I could avoid this and I could do with a new pair anyway but just wondering if I could use the NB domes and then have boobs to show off straight away! At the moment I've had so much suction just putting a bra on gives me red marks!

S

susan16

Hi Louise ive only been using the noogleberry pump for 12 days but yes i get a bright red ring round the breast every time . If any one knows a way to avoid this it would be great .Especially so we can pump in the summer and get straight out in the sun and show them off while they re still pumped up.

C

cj

Yes, I get red rings around the breasts (where the domes have been) after pumping. I think the solution might be the plastic sheeting recommended by Lucy.

T

tweety21ca

I've tried every vacuum method and no matter what, you always get the red rings. I've found the Noogleberry rings fade a lot quicker than Brava or Bosom Beauty, probably because wear time and suction isn't as much. Plan ahead and give yourself a couple hours before you hit the beach or throw on a low cut top.

N

Nicky

I also get the red lines too, and the same when I used the Brava Domes. I have noticed that the red rings disappear much quicker with the NB than they did with the Brava.

I have to say though that I am really pleased with the NB, very reasonably priced and nowhere near as time consuming as the Brava.