does it look like my domes are too narrow?

beckums

The base of my breast squishes against the edges of the domes as shown. Does this mean I require larger domes?

Attachments

• IMAG1772.jpg
    IMAG1772.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 133

minnie34

Hi beckums,

Mine do as well but I still have plenty of room in the rest of the domes and my boobs are not anywhere near in touching the top of them. So for me, I'm sticking with them. However, if you want to try a larger size, no harm I'd say - you'll probably need them sooner or later anyway :)

healthyhoneybee

I'm having issues with the small size. It looks way to small on my chest now. I got them last year and started noodling then gave it up and my breasts got bigger and I've been no ogling again but they only suction tissue around my areola and front of breasts and do to encompass the outer tissue and sides at all. Money is right right now but I'm gonna have to get larger domes and continue my noogle journey. I've been massaging and I love it.

James

I think you should stay with those cups for a while. Make sure your boobs are well oiled with flaxseed or safflower salad oil so they will slide up in the cups easily.

beckums

Hello everyone,
Thank you for the replies.
If I had a round base wit unherniated tissue this occurance would not cause me distress, however because my breasts are mildly tubular (inner lateral breast construction, slight lower pole constriction and puffy areolas) I worry that I am encouraging more projectile growth than lateral.
Does this seem the case?
If under the same circumstances, would you opt to upping from two CL Domes at once, to one XL Dome in turns?
Thanks again :)

James

I haven't changed my opinion, and think you should stay with your existing domes for a while, but judging from the space between your domes in the picture, I think you should be able to wear 2 XLs with the rims touching in the center. Certainly wouldn't hurt to buy a pair and try them out.