Dome farts?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Louise1982

Funny question - when you lose suction eg if you move your arms too much and air gets in near the armpit does it make a loud fart noise like Brava? I think this fart may be caused by the silicone but not sure.

L

Lillea

Louise1982 said:
Funny question - when you lose suction eg if you move your arms too much and air gets in near the armpit does it make a loud fart noise like Brava? I think this fart may be caused by the silicone but not sure.

Yes! lol But there is no silicone on my Noogleberry. I think it's just the release of air.

Q

QueenB

Me too! I received the Large cups yesterday and when I put them om it was the first time they mad that loud noise. It made me wonder whether it was too early to switch to the Large and maybe stick to the medium cups for a while...

;)Chadija

S

s4mmi1986

i think its when you move, sometimes if i position the cups to close to the sides it does that!! did make me lauf though! :D

i have got quite a small frame so the medium cups just about fit on my chest! but i am a REALY un-full b and i got the medium cups,
last night my boobs were pressed to the sides of the cup ror about an inch and the nipples reached about an inch away from the end of the cup, is this good?? or do i need the smaller ones first.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
s4mmi1986 said:
i think its when you move, sometimes if i position the cups to close to the sides it does that!! did make me lauf though! :D

i have got quite a small frame so the medium cups just about fit on my chest! but i am a REALY un-full b and i got the medium cups,
last night my boobs were pressed to the sides of the cup ror about an inch and the nipples reached about an inch away from the end of the cup, is this good?? or do i need the smaller ones first.

Hi, i would suggest that if you have the small cups, then use them untl you completely fill them and your width increases and then switch to the medium cups. If you only have the medium cups, dont worry ,you will still get good results and the skin should soon accommadate to fill the cups.
best wishes
Lucy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.