Domino's new stats

mochaccino

I got my noogleberry, and posted my original stats in February, but I wasn't very dedicated, and eventually forgot about it completely. Luckily I did stick with it long enough to learn how to sleep all night with the cups on, and I plan to start doing it 8 hours a night from now on :). I'm eager to see how some the girls I saw back in February have progressed since then.

Bra size: 34 A
Across nipple: 30.5"
Under bust: 29"
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 116 lbs
Shape: Pear
I have never been pregnant and I'm not on any special medications or nbe supplements of any kind. I'm starting with the small cups. Hope that info helps.

1265287236.jpg

1265287238.jpg

gina3

very nice start indeed, I can see 34 c in no time with sleeping with the cups on. i have been doing that and am lovin the results. I give you less than 3 months to reach that size. you go girl

immabe

Hey Domino,
How's your progress so far?
I must say you look better and bigger without a bra than with a bra.

katieb

Domino, do you have any tips for sleeping with the cups on? I'm interested as I was using Brava and got my best swelling with the low pressure overnight. I've tried with NB but always seem to lose suction over an hour or so and then the cups fall off.

mochaccino

To everyone who asked about how I manage to snoogle, unfortunately, I think the answer is that I don't move around much when I sleep. I'm not naturally a back sleeper, and I find it a little uncomfortable, but I have to do it to wear both cups at once. For some reason I roll all around when I lay on my side like I prefer to do, and not at all when I'm on my back, even though it's so uncomfortable. Weird ?! I wish it was a little more comfortable, but if I ever become completely comfortable with sleeping on my back, I might start rolling around again and that would be bad :-[

I just realized, I should add that I lube up the cups a lot, and I pump about 8 times (8 individual pumps) to get them tight but not uncomfortable. Is that a lot or a little suction considering how long I wear them. I don't even know :)

laurat

I have one smaller boob than the other (the right) so I sleep with just the right one on and the pump attached. This way I can lie on my left side and have the cup semi supported with a pillow that I cuddle up to. If I lose suction I can then just add a pump or so. Haven't managed all night yet but getting there.