Enough already?

Cael

recently taken - 1st May '10
Food for thought ... how much is enough? There are other concerns to take in to account as we do the pumping. I've used the Brava system before and it's very similar. (love it) Anyhow ... as your breasts develop more mass, they of course, get heavier. This in turn can hurt one's back ... etc. A suggestion for those starting is get in mind a minimum development you would be happy with, and get in mind the maximum you would be happy with. I suggest not going past the maximum ... because ... as we do this ... sometimes the results are so subtle to ourselves we may or may not see a change. This in turn ex-asterbates what we feel is enough.

A good example of this is Michael Jackson's facial surgery. He was looking fantastic after his first few surgeries. But there ... at some point ... it got way out of hand. His own expectations continued to change as he went from procedure to procedure. I personally don't believe he had ever set a reasonable goal for himself. So as he did more, his internal expectations incorporated the present change and encouraged more. more ... more ... more ... just be careful of what you wish for, and happy pumping.

Ms. Rouén Elænné Sterling | Cæl Corp. Deep Sea Technologies and Instruction.
- cael_corp@usa.com | Guam | Seattle
- Specializing in Deep Sea communications, ROVS, underwater camera technologies, and SCUBA Instruction.