First time stuffing my bra!!!!!! What size do they look to you?

midbackn2013

Heeeellllo everyone, so today I was sorta bored and had the random urge to stuff my bra to see how big I could get my boobs to look! So I did for the first time and I wanted to share some pictures xD LOL! In each pic, what cup size would you say I look?

Attachments

• boobs1.jpeg
    boobs1.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 120
  • boobs2.jpeg
    boobs2.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 94
  • boobs3.jpeg
    boobs3.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 121
  • boobs4.jpeg
    boobs4.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 107
  • boobs5.jpeg
    boobs5.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 80
  • boobs6.jpeg
    boobs6.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 135

midbackn2013

Awesome!!! :D thank you or replying. I'm actually aiming for a large B to small C. ^^ I don't think I would look completely great with the knockers up above. I had a ton of fun with them though xD it's nice having boobs....

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
TiredofBeingFlat said:
Awesome!!! :D thank you or replying. I'm actually aiming for a large B to small C. ^^ I don't think I would look completely great with the knockers up above. I had a ton of fun with them though xD it's nice having boobs....

Welcome :D. And thats sort of what I am going for as well once I get this body of mine to shape ;). And why wouldnt you look good in your mind with thoes knockers?? I think they would look great on you girl, shoot if they are going to be that big you can donate to the Damacus fund for boobies lmao

BustyBabe

I would have said C as well! They look great. Way to mislead us with your name...if you were really flat, you couldn't have gotten those results with any amount of stuffing :p.

You've got a nice figure, I thought that size looked quite good on you!

midbackn2013

@damascus LMBO!!! If they actually got that big, I would be more than happy to donate. Thank you xD I wouldn't think they'd look good on me because I don't have the hips to balance em out, you know? I'm a big fan of proportion lolol. I'm a small/pettite girl so I don't want boobs that are too too big.

@bustybabe Awww thank you. That was encouraging. I showed my mom the pictures as well and she was extremely surprised that I had that much to even push up! Lol. My friends were pretty surprised too. (yes, I was so proud that I showed nearly everyone in the world xD)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
TiredofBeingFlat said:
@damascus LMBO!!! If they actually got that big, I would be more than happy to donate. Thank you xD I wouldn't think they'd look good on me because I don't have the hips to balance em out, you know? I'm a big fan of proportion lolol. I'm a small/pettite girl so I don't want boobs that are too too big.

HAHA yeah I can understand that , Im trying to slim down but it seems near impossible for this dang brick of a body I was stuck in :( , hopefully with some time tho it will start forming into a great body :D. And nothing is wrong with being a small/pettite girl , thats actually what i wish i was :/.

midbackn2013

I'm sure you'll get the body you want and deserve ;) like you said, with time. ^^ with so many natural alternatives, it's about dang near possible to get anything you want.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Especially your third pic looks realy pretty :)

I would say it looks like an full C, and it looks good on you...

SydKait

meow ;)
looks like a c cup. beautiful waist and skin. and i love the clothes too, especially that white top.
Are you sure your not a B cup to begin with, I cant get that kind of cleavage with my A cups. They look huge.
And i agree with you about the proportions thing. The pictures look great, but a large B cup would fit you just fine.

midbackn2013

@jani thank you! ;D

@belle lol!! Thank you so much. I'm positive I'm a small A. You'll see pictures soon. I was a B before i lost weight though. My boobs are really weird. First I loose weight, become flat chested, gain a little back and along with a teensy weensy cleavage line? Maybe I had it before and just didn't notice but I don't think so. Lol.

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
You look to be a C cup, and they do look great on you. Keep pumping till you get what you are looking for.