Free book online for 24 hours from Oprah for our marriages/relationships

B

booler

Hey gang,
I was watching Oprah (I NEVER watch Oprah), but the teaser caught my ear. 1/3 of married men cheat. Most wives never know. BUT WHY?
Much of the show's content was on how to keep our men contently married, which will come back to bless us as well. It did not portray men as dogs, so don't worry guys.
Anyway, Oprah is offering a free download of the book featured today "The Truth About Cheating 2". I just downloaded it and it was easy. Go to Oprah.com in the next 24 hours from this post for the free download, then read up on how to protect our relationships, and what to do if you suspect your husband, or know he has cheated.
Let's face it, the thought has passed almost all our minds at some point. But the important part of the story was the discussion on why men cheat, so we can avoid those pifalls. Guess what, breast size wasn't given as a reason. :D
I haven't read it yet, wanted to share with my Noogle friends ASAP!
Booler

C

catsrule

hey gang! excellent topic, especially close to Valentines day! anyway, one thing that I heard from Oprah's show MANY MOONS ago was that men (and women) cheat, because the other woman makes him FEEL GOOD!! Not just physically, she is there to perk up his EGO...men need to know that YOU find him attractive..people look for lovers because of the way the otehr person makes he./she FEEL...think about it...have you ever flirted with someone?? you feel good!! now imagine a romance with some one fresh and new who just swoons over you...THAT is the main reason people cheat!! I have NEVER forgotten that piece of advice from Oprah!! Make your man or woman FEEL LIKE KING/QUEEN of the world!!

B

booler

Yes Catsrule, that was pretty much the message today. It makes sense. I know I am always telling hubby I am jealous of new relationships only because I can see the woman feels treasured. The message of the book is men want to feel wanted and appreciated as well. Surprise, surprise...

K

kultzu

Need to take a look and download quickly before it is gone.
thanks , Booler ;) ;) ;)

:-*
Kultzu

C

catsrule

oprah said(years ago) it doesn't matter how pretty the other woman is ,or whats in her bank account, or how big her boobs are! it's the way she makes him FEEL...........period.

K

kultzu

Just pop in to let you know I managed to download the book and will start reading it.
Thanks again , Booler!

Kultzu