Has anyone tried Enhance?

blueberryhills

I'm new to Noogleberry, have been using it for 1 week. I had looked into Brava previously but decided against it. Over the past week I noticed Enhance mentioned on one of the forums.

Has anyone used Enhance and found it to be good? I'm thinking it may be easier to keep the domes in place, and that perhaps I could use the Noogleberry for travel and as a backup. Any thoughts?

xxbabygirlxx

I bought it, and it was USELESS. The domes were too small, and trying to get/stay on was impossible. It had to be the biggest let down for me. Now its just collecting dust in my closlet

blueberryhills

Thanks for the info - I think you are right. Reading thru the BreastNexus forum it seems Enhance isn't worth it. I'm happy with NB it's just that I rarely sit for long periods and when I get up and start doing things the cups lose suction and come off. I haven't tried the air-lock yet as I've been pumping an releasing. Maybe the air-lock would help the cups stay on better. I'm new so perhaps I just need to go thru a little trial and error!

xxbabygirlxx

Yeah, i usually just noogle when i'm studying or taking a shower haha. I know sitting around doing noting for a hr might seem hard, but maybe if you do it when your watching tv or something it might be easier ;D

blueberryhills

I re-read the NB instructions and found some info that has helped keep the domes in place. I'm pumping but not releasing, since the domes with the rings loose a little air on their own. When the pressure decreases I just give them 1 or 2 pumps up again. This has prevented the domes from falling off.

I've also seen posts about people using nursing bras which might be an option if larger domes start falling off in the future. Looks like I saved $300 on Enhance!