Have been Noogling for 2 months now and no results!

melza23

Hi Everyone!

It's my first post on here and I need your help! I've been using NB for 2 months now, doing 30 minutes in the morning and around 1 hour and sometimes more at night. I always put some Cocoa Butter moisturizer on before and do a quick 5-10 minute massage. I usually pump until the domes aren't falling anymore and until I feel a light pressure/suction and they become a bit red/pink. I recently started drinking a lot of water before and during NB aswell… but this haven't increased swelling either. I have been reading a lot on the forum and can't think of what I could possibly be doing wrong.

I have also tried the 7/2 method… which didn't give me any swelling either.

Help me please!!!

Thanks a lot,

Melza23 :)

Currently: 34A
Goal: small 34C

iwilldothis

Hi,I've been noogling for almost 2 months myself and I think you should try increasing the amount of time you use nb to see more swelling! I do at least two hours to five and I don't want to jinx myself but I've been seeing lovely swelling. I like to massage first and use coconut oil as well and then I pump and hold for an hour. Take them off do a 10 min massage then put them back on for another hour. Sometimes I will throw in an hour of the 7:2 method then I rest for hours and at night I will try to get another hour in. Lately I have been only able to fit 2 hours into my day because I cracked a dome twice and have only one to use separately, so four hours just for a regular 2 hour session. I'm telling you all this because I see the best results when I up the amount of time! Also, are you are taking any herbs? I've been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto for a few weeks and I believe it to be increasing my swelling.

Hi!

When I first started to noogle it took me 12 weeks to get a proper swell. I was getting so disheartened but then, all of a sudden it happened. Please see this link
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2247.45 - page 4 12th post down. I started in JUly and it wasn't until October of that year that I got swelling so please, don't assume you are doing anything wrong because it sounds like you're doing fine. Just keep on pumping and try not to obsess over how long it is taking, we are all unique individuals who will swell and grow at their own rate. You may not be a fast responder, but you will gropw if you keep at it! :D

melza23

Hi Iwilldothis! thank you so much for your answer! I have started increasing the amount of time I noogle and although its only been 3 days I can definitely see a difference in swelling. Yesterday I did an hour of noogling in the morning, 2 hours around lunch time as I had the day off and 2 hours at night and for the first time last night, I was actually surprised when I looked in the mirror and saw some swelling! It's such a great feeling!!!! :) Like Flatty_natty mentioned not everyone are fast responders, so I'll just keep going at it and try to noogle as much as I can and eventually swelling is going to change into growth! hopefully!! :)

Wow flatty_natty! you're getting such great swelling! It sure motivates me to keep going toward my goal :D thank you so much for answering!