Help? Anyone?

swarmstorm14

Lets blow this s*** UP
But i just have a few questions. I breastfed twice, two children. I'm 19 and my breasts are already saggy! i hate it. i used to have big perky boobs, b4 i was pregnant with my first child (19 months now) i was a D then after i stopped breastfeeding her i went down to a C with some extra skin and a little sag. then my second child (3 1/2 months now) i stopped breastfeeding 1 month and a half ago and now I'm a C but it leaves some space in my bra, but still sometimes wants to pop out. All I'm looking for is to fill out these bags of skin that used to be my nice perky breasts..
How long do you use it before you can discern the swelling from actual growth? How do you know when you want to stop?

PNELLY

Hello, and welcome.
Each persons results vary very significantly based upon the persons body chemistry, how long the pump and how frequently, and any number of other factors. It's vary hard to say how long it will take you. Generally people who have had children and breastfed have quicker results because they skin is already used to being stretched. Noogleberry works. Period. It's just a matter of how long, and how you work it. Personnaly I've had fantastic results. I started out at 29" over 26" under. I'm a tiny person. I started in may, and I'm measuring 33.5 over now. I'm still very small in appearance because I have large hips, but I have grown a LOT! Good luck

Pnelly

swarmstorm14

Lets blow this s*** UP
Thank you for your response. I will try as soon as i can afford to buy the system. I love reading how many people are happier with the way the system is helping them