help.chest is not wide enough for larg cups

Hi everyone:

I just got my large cups.but unfortunately my chest seems like not wide enough for the large cups. when i pump I felt the cups were sucked against my chest bone while i still couldnt' feel much vaccum pressure and the armpit area feel like air leaking. in the middle of my chest, the edges of two cups also met.no room at all. medium cups are absolutely too small for me coz nipples touch the holes.

Anybody has any advic for my problem?

thx

Jen

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi there,
I had the exact same problem as you ::)

Wot i do is pump with the medium cups for 10mins & then move on to the large.
It will take a while for you 2 figure out how 2 get a seal,trust me lol.If you really can't do it that way somebody off the forum told me 2 pump with 1 large & 1 medium then swap over & do the same amount of time on the other side.
Goodluck & happy noogleing :D

xxkeeleyketxx

nilly19

how did that work out for you happynoogler? I do that as well..just got my large cups in yesterday, I use one medium and one large for 15 mins and then I use one medium and one large (alternating the cups) for another 15 mins... I do 2 thirty minute sessions of this a day (so an hour in total).

also, try lying down, the only thing about lying down is that you may lose suction...lie down after you have relatively good suction, this reduces red ring marks. good luck and happynoogling happynoogler! :p ;)

xxkeeleyketxx

Somebody called morninghello told me :)
I agree,It is a great idea!
Hope all went well with your noogle session last nite.

xxkeeleyketxx