Help- NEW to NB

secret

Hey guys, i'm thinking of getting Noogleberry and still new to everything.
I'm not sure what exactly thingys (pumps or tubes) that goes with Noogleberry. Can anyone please tell me a bit about noogleberry.
i'm a AA 34, so should i get small? thanks guys

hz

The noogleberry system has 2 domes that go over the breasts with two tube coming off of the domes. The tubes are converted into 1 tube by a tee piece. This tube is attached to the pump. It is a manual pump, so you pump yourself. You pump to suck the air out of the domes, this makes your breasts swell in the domes. The noogleberry increases circulation in the breasts as well as producing tension-induced tissue growth. I'm a 32AA, although 32A also fits me, and I got the mediums as Lucy suggested. If you're still unsure, you can email Lucy and ask her what size domes would be best for you. I've been noogling for only 1 week, and I already love it. Good luck!

secret

hazel21 said:
The noogleberry system has 2 domes that go over the breasts with two tube coming off of the domes. The tubes are converted into 1 tube by a tee piece. This tube is attached to the pump. It is a manual pump, so you pump yourself. You pump to suck the air out of the domes, this makes your breasts swell in the domes. The noogleberry increases circulation in the breasts as well as producing tension-induced tissue growth. I'm a 32AA, although 32A also fits me, and I got the mediums as Lucy suggested. If you're still unsure, you can email Lucy and ask her what size domes would be best for you. I've been noogling for only 1 week, and I already love it. Good luck!

Thanks alot,

Did it hurt when you first start using it?

hz

The rim hurt my ribs when I first started, and my ribs were sore afterwards. But now after 6 days of noogling, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Anyways it shouldn't hurt your breasts, it just gives a nice pull. I am still working on the mediums. My nips are 2 inches from the top. I think my breasts are feeling a bit firmer, but I don't wanna say much so early on. Did you order yours?

secret

i;m about too, i just recently ordered breast success dont have enough money. Might wait a day or so, i cant even find a job :( Canada's economy is pretty bad job wise at least.

Did you get the soft ring ?