Help Plz.....

lotusflower

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just received my NB system. I got the medium cups but not sure if they're the right ones for me. I'm in-between a 34B and 36B...the 34B fits exact with some cleavege, but the 36B fits loose without cleavege. I honestly think I'm a 35B (which doesn't exist in the USA) so I hope the medium cups work. I'm confused because I've used the Brava System in the past and was fitted for the medium-wide domes, which fit perfectly. I used the system for 5 weeks..but did not keep the domes on for a full 10 hours, I only kept them on for 6 hours at max during the night, but loved the results I received which was a 34C and that lasted about a year until I had my 3rd daughter...after breastfeeding I went back a to 34B. Brava works ok...it's very expensive and the tacky glue on the domes don't last long at all, but I did get positive results. So, I'm excited about using NB, I really liked the cost of the system. With this system, do I try to place my whole breast into the cup first...or do I lay the cup gently on top of my breast? With the Brava system...I had to make sure my entire breast was in the dome...this is why I'm asking. Also...my breast are kind of wide round...though I'm small framed...and the medium cups looks like my breast is slightly wider than the cup's circumference, Does this matter...or will the breast get sucked into the cup once I start pumping?

Let me know, thanks! :)

junjo

I use the Small domes and they are slightly smaller than the circumference of my breast, but really just a tiny bit, so I squeeze everything inside the dome and pump it. But maybe it is better for you to use the Large ones, you are going to need it anyway. :)

iff

Hello lotusflower!

When I was using medium cups, I used to place my whole breast into the cup first, but while I'm using large cups I don't have this problem - simply I put the domes on bust and my entire breast is already in :).

Could you write what are your measurements (in bust and below), couse I wonder if you wear right size of bra.

lotusflower

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, I feel much better now. I'm going to take my official measurements and post them asap. The only sizing I've had done was at Victoria's Secret, the Sales Lady said I should wear 36B bras to secure proper support, but it still fits very loose. I'm going to definitely purchase the Large cups today. I tried the Medium ones and I'm already filling them up. I hope I'll still be able to achieve some swelling in the meantime.

Please feel free to offer any suggestions and tips that have helped. My goal is to fill a C cup if possible, Lol :)
I will post some pictures soon as well!