Help with picking cup size...

B

Blissful27

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and I am getting ready to purchase my breat pump, the question is what size am I to purchase... I want to be a full B, possibly a small C... I am trying not to be too greedy, lol. But anyway, I am a 32B, but a better fit with a 34A. My underbust measures 30" and over the nipple measures a little over 32", I hope this information helps someone help me make a decision. I cannot wait to start pumping away to my new boobies, goodness please I need the boobies!!

Thanks in advance,
Bliss

D

Dixieland

Blissful,
I would suggest contacting Lucy. Her e-mail is: lucy@noogleberry.com
Also, I am 29 1/2 to 30 band size and the large are way toooo big to fit both on at the same time on me. I use the medium cups w/rings and they fit. I wear a 32B, but I am also very saggy cause I used to be a full C (kids then lost bunch of weight). If you can afford it, I would suggest a double medium system with the large as back-ups cause you are going to eventually need them anyway. ;D You can try the large, they might fit you, but they sure didn't fit me. Definitely get the foam rings and the airlock system to.
Good luck and keep us all posted on your growth! ;)
Dixieland

B

Blissful27

Thank You Ann and Dixeland,

I think will go for the medium and then upgrade to the large when the time comes... I hope the time comes, boy do I hope the time comes. I just wanted to make sure that I shouldn't purchase the small system. Hopefully I will be posting stats and pics of progress sometime in the very near future. I am so excited, I feel like I am going to burst, I hope this works for me.

Bliss

I

Iammeme

I'm a 32B as well (26 1/2 inch ribcage). My breast width diameter is 12.3 cm and the mediums fit on my chest. My saggy boobs are a bit to wide for them but luckily because there isn't much in there they flop into teh cup rather nicely. If I pump for more than 20 minutes I now fill up the medium cups and I move up to the larges. They dont fit where my boobs actaully are (they gape on the sides) SO I have to kind of lift up my boobs and put them in there and then pump with the cups directly below my collar bone. Often times the suction causes my armpit skin, at the fold of my chest and arm, to end up getting pinched in the cup. I've been told that the rings help with that though.