Hey y'all, newbie here. hesitant to make some postings....

Leelan_redhed

Hi, I didnt know where else to post a intro. for myself,so I just put in GEN.
I was afraid to explain about what Im about,but I noticed that there are a few other folks that share my life aspects also.
I ID with female gender but I was born male,but I always felt I was somewhere inbetween gender-wise but had a lot of female biological drives in my head from the time I was young.
Technically I would say I was intersexed or transsexual..there are medical/health issues and terms for this type of physical and mental circumstance. There are a lot more of us type of person than ya might realize. I know I was surprised.

I am wanting to live my life fulltime as a female if possible. I am struggling with this in my life after repressing and denying myself for nearly all my life up until 5-8 years ago when I finally began exploring and researching what was going on with myself and trying to "unbury" who I was and deal with it so i could figure out why I was so sad and disfunctional through my life.

Anyway, Ive been using some of these interesting methods of breast development/enhancement before and I quit experimenting with vacuum techniques back a couple years ago due to having to much breast pains due to early growth and I just got nauseated when I tried to use my vacuum cups. lol I can take pain and uncomfortableness,but that was just too much and made me feel queasy.

Soooo,Im back to trying this again and wanting to purchase some actual proper vacuum cups. I have read about many different brands and I thought Noog seemed good for the price and I heard a lot of good things about them from others I read different places online.

Im no crazy exhibitionist or anything,I make a photo album on Flickr for my personal log of changes and development through the years and so other people/friends can see me and know what i look like and know Im a real person. :)
you can find me at >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/davi-leelynfirstgallery
Im not trying to be sensationalist,Im a very shy,introverted person in truth. This is just for whoever wishes to see who I am.
I try and be honest and sincere.

Thanks for reading. This forum seems like its very good and helpful. I have a lot of reading to do. lol
cheers to everyone and good fortune with your development! :D
~Leelan A.

jnorton22002

Welcome Leelan,

I'm sure you will find Noogleberry works, but results vary from person to person. Good luck, and post often Mama J :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!
With dedicated use this system will work for you.
It takes time and LOTS of it to see actual growth.
Remember to go slow, and not to use to much pressure when pumping.
Lots of lotion, and heat both before and after pumping and you will see
results.
Stay safe,and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2