Hi I'm new here, some questions...:)

MissC

Which is the largest Noogleberry cup size?
I was so ceirtain that I just read that there was a size called Extra extra large but I can't find it on noogleberry.com?
It was suppose to be for DD+ sizes?
I'm 23, have a large bust and I was thinking of trying Noogleberry mainly to firm my boobs up a bit?

Has anyone else used this system for this?

Best regards MissC

Rachiex

Hi MissC

I am using the noogleberry to grow but I'm sure there are lots of girls who are using it to firm up a bit.

I would suggest the extra large or extra extra large. I emailed Lucy to ask for one as I don't think they advertise that one as much as the others because it is not used as much. I use it for 5-10 minutes or so after the extra large cups but it does hurt around the ribs! I would ask Lucy - you may find that if you have less of a wide chest and back, you may need the extra large cups or if you are wider, you may need the extra extra large ones. It also depends whether the extra extra large will even fit on your chest as they are VERY big and you will only be able to use one at a time.

Lucy will help you - she is always helpful and friendly! x x x x

MissC

Hi Rachiex, I emailed her last week and mentioned my measurements and it seems the the XXL one's would be to big for my chest wall so I ordered the XL cups.
I should receive them this week, I'm looking forward to see if I can fit the cups and put everything together :)