HOLLYCHERRY777 PICS!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hollycherry777 has asked me to upload her before and after pictures and i have included some info. Im sure you'll all agree that her results are great! :

"The before was taken 4/22/08, the after 7/25/08. 3 months of pumping. So far I've grown approx. 3/4" and have noticeably more volume!" Hollycherry777

C

catsrule

You lucky girl! Way to go! We are thrilled for your great success!! In 3 months time!!!!!!! yahoo!

H

hollycherry777

Thanks all! :D just hope the results are long term...There's a lot of damage done after breast feeding 5 childres so if I don't stay on top of pumping they start to deflate. I like reading that there are women that just have to "top up" once or twice a week, hope I get there soon! ;)

R

Rafferty

Great work for only 3 months time. Imagine what they will be like in another 3 months!

D

Dixieland

HollyCherry777,
You look great!!! I can't wait to have noticable swelling like that!!! ;D ;D ;D Good for you!!! ;D ;D ;D
Dixieland

R

roxybright

You breastfed five children??? Wow that is wonderful!!! Your breasts look amazing!!! I hope I look as good in the boobs as you do!!!
Great work!!!

C

catsrule

ANY updates for us?? We have not heard from you in quite awhile! hope all is well!

Dixieland is MIA, too!!

C

catsrule

I hope she is ok..it's been month ssince she was here...............

A

abr09

In your after picture, it was shortly after pumping right? I mean, those red rings around the breast don't stay do they?
I have not purchased yet, but this is definitely convincing! ! !

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!