HOW DO I NOOGLE?!

girlfriday29

Hi all,

I have just started with the Noogleberry which arrived a few days ago. I am having a bit of trouble trying to use it. I use it one cup at a time because there is no way that I can work out to keep both cups on without them falling off (this also includes when lying down!).

I put one cup on my breast. I then pump and release the handle several times until I notice that the tubing by the pump deflates. I then press the release button on the side of the pump. I then start pumping and releasing the handle again, and then pressing the release button. After doing this for 5 minutes, I then pump and release the handle several times and then take my hand completely off the pump and leave it for 10 minutes.

Does that sound right? I am getting very confused with how people say pump and release and pump and hold, and exactly what those terms mean.

When people say pump and hold, do they actually mean pressing down on the handle of the pump and then holding it down?

Also can the air escape if I don't have any tubing or cup attached to the other side of the double pump?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, particularly very detailed instructions on what to do! (I am terrible at understanding how practical things like this work!)
???

Anastasia916

Okay I am trying to understand you but you aren't making much sense. You watch the tubing next to the pump deflate???? HUH??? What are you talking about here?

Okay now, why can't you put both domes on at the same time?

Okay completely going to break down what you should be doing and how your pump should be set up...
Firstly, you say you have a double system one part of the 3 parts of the T hose should have a tube attached to that and have the other end of that tube attached to the pump. The other two parts should have a tube attached, attach the other ends of those to each dome. Now we can get started. First you need to put PLENTY of lotion, cream or oil on your breasts, whichever you prefer. Make sure they are very very moisturized and slippery. Put both domes on, one of each breast. What I do with putting both domes on is I hold one with my arm of my left arm, and the other with my left hand. I then grab the pump with my right and hand start pumping. Okay let me break down what "pumping" means. It's exactly what it sounds like, you grip the handle forcing it down, release the handle, force it down again, keep doing that over and over until your domes are on your breasts without them falling off. You can continue to pump and watch your breasts swell inside the domes until it feels tight. DO NOT continue pumping if it hurts, your breasts are turning purple or you are at the end of your domes. If it starts hurting press the release button on the pump until it just feels tight. It can be a little uncomfortable, but it should not be painful. Now lets go over the techniques and what exactly they mean shall we...

Pump and hold is where you are at the point I said, where it feels tight and you put the pump down and yet leave the domes on like that for the entire session. I personally use airlocks, what I do is pump until it's tight. Disconnect the airlock to where it holds the pressure and leave it like that, then I am not actually attached to my pump the entire time.

Pump and release is where you pump until it's tight, leave it like that for a few minutes, I believe 3 to 5 min, then release ALL the air from the domes, let the breasts relax without any pressure for a few seconds, then pump up again until it's tight and repeat until the end of your session.

Does this make sense now?

Also, you will not be able to pump with a double system without both domes on the breasts at the same time, you will not get pressure like that as the air will be going out the other dome not on the breast. Also you cannot hold pressure without an airlock, so no you can't disconnect the tubing from the T hose connector and expect it to hold the pressure. Now what you can do is clamp the tubing on one side with a clamp of some sort and that will keep the air from leaking out the unused side.

Am I making sense? Are you following me?

OptimisticGirl

Welcome girl!
Let's me try to explain for you.
Pump - release: you pump until your breasts (in the domes) feel tight or they start turn red or you think that's enough or you cannot handle more, then you press the release button. To sum up, you pump your breasts and then release the air.

Pump - hold: you pump until your breasts (in the domes) feel tight or they start turn red or you think that's enough or you cannot handle more, then you just leave them like that for as long as you want. To sum up, you pump your breasts and then hold the air.

Usually we use both pump- release and pump- hold method. As in my case, I pump until my breasts feel tight, hold (leave them like that) for about 5- 10 mins until they feel comfortable for a little more pressure, then I pump for a little bit more. Until I feel like I cannot handle more pressure on my breasts, I press the release button until my breasts feel loose (but not to the point that the domes will fall out). I let my breasts rest for a while and then re-pump.

Hope you understand now ;D

girlfriday29

Thanks Anastasia and Optimisticgirl for your comments. Much appreciated. I think I am starting to understand this now!

How long does it take you to pump up your breasts until it feels tight, and the cups don't fall off?

Because I am very thin I find that the cups (I have medium cups) don't sit on my chest without having gaps in them. So I have to apply alot of pressure to make sure there are no gaps. In addition, I think the other reason I couldn't get them to stay on my breasts is because I wasn't using lots of creme. In the instruction booklet it says to put a very thin layer of creme around the base of the cups. I will try doing it with lots of creme like you suggest to see if I can get suction that way. I definitely was not getting any suction at all before.

I'm also not sure if I am pumping enough. When I said about the 'watching the tube next to the pump deflate", what I meant is, when I started to pump, after a few pumps, I noticed that the tubing that is connected to the pump, would sort of shrink (not the length of the tubing, but the circumference). Then if I pressed the release button, the tubing would go back to the normal size again.

So basically, how I understand the system now, is that if you pump the handle, and then stop, the air would then escape right, but only slowly, unless you put the airlock on which would then hold the air in your cups. Is that correct? So that means that when you are pumping, you basically need to pump continuously until you reach a point where the cups won't fall off your breasts. Then once you've done that, you can wait a few minutes without your hand on the pump (but the tubing/cups etc are still connected to the pump), and then pump it up again or release the air pending on what you prefer. Or if you do it the other way, you pump then use the airlock and remove the lower tubing.

I might just have really weak hands/wrists, as my hands are quite small, but I find after about 5 or so pumps that it becomes quite difficult to pump any further. Do you find this?

Thank you again to both of you for your assistance!

Anastasia916

Okay now I understand what you mean about the tubing. I think your problem is that you do not have your tubing connected correctly. Meaning when you pump the handle it's pulling air only out of the tube directly connected to the pump, and not going further than that pulling the air out of the cups themselves. There might be something blocking it in the T hose connector itself, and yes if the air is only coming out of that one tube, then it would become increasingly difficult to pump further as you are pulling all the air out of the tube only and it's not actually coming out of the domes! I think you might have put your system together wrong.

girlfriday29

Thanks Anastasia. I checked all the tubes, and found that when I looked at the tube going up to the airlock, it wasn't clipped in properly, it was only half in. So I have clipped it in properly, so hopefully that will work! Will try it out in a few hours and let you know!

hehe, if that was the problem, it is kindof funny, because it means I was basically doing nothing to my breasts when I thought I was noogling before.... I did wonder why I didn't seem to have any sensations, no redness or anything. lol

girlfriday29

Just an update, I just tried again, and now I can get the suction! And the hand pump doesn't get hard after 5 pumps lol it must have been because it wasn't connected properly before which was making the pumping so difficult. Ok, so we have lift off!

I haven't managed to get both of the cups on at the same time with the suction yet though. I tried folding one of tubes going to one of the cups so all the air went into the other one, and that worked to at least get one cup with suction. Breast turned red, pretty much within 10 seconds, and got suction, but then kept getting a farting type noise which I guess was air escaping from the bottom of the cup. I finally got the cup to stay on without me holding it. Just need to work out a way to get both cups to sit on my chest with no gaps in them! Any tips? I tried holding one in my hand and putting my arm on the other one, but there are still gaps.

sofia1

Hi girlfriday,
i've done this to achieve suction--lean forward slightly so your boob tissue is maximized then take both cups at the same time one in each hand and place on your boobs. stay leaning forward and holding the cups then remove one arm and hold both cups in place with the other arm and hand (or with the M domes you may be able to just hold both in place with just that one hand), then with your freed up hand grab the pump and begin pumping until you get suction.

when you lean forward it helps with the gaping cuz your breast tissue will fill in the gaps. once you've been pumping for a bit-days or weeks-it will get easier and easier to achieve suction. good luck on your NB journey!

girlfriday29

thanks Sofia.

Latest update, I managed to get both cups to stay on! Yay!!!!! I put the foam rings on both of the cups, and that seemed to do the trick. So I noogled by pumping, and then I kept hearing the farting noises, so I pumped more, and then after awhile the farting noises went away. I could even walk around the room with it on, and I just occasionally did the odd pump to keep the suction up. Very cool.

Once again, thanks for your tips!