How long before I see any growth?

Anniek

Hi everyone!
Well I've been noogling for about two weeks now and, though I know this is really early days, I am itching to know when I'll start to see any real effects. I have been getting some small swelling and my bras do feel tighter straight after pumping but there isn't a marked difference and I was just on my period so this might have had something to do with the plumpness.
How long is it before noogling starts to give visible (and tangible ;)) results? And if I stick to noogling (at least an hour a day) what is the longest amount of time it will take for my to increase a cup size (assuming the worst case scenario; that I am an incredibly slow responder)?

Thanks guys, its great to read your experiences and see the results people have got. If I manage to boost my A/AAs up to Bs I'll be over the moon!
xxx

that1spaztichik

It's hard to say how large and how quick you'll grow, because as you can see by the gallery and stats sections, we are all very different with very different routines, growth cycles, etc.

I would first say that if you want results faster, then make sure you're pumping at least 2x a day. i recommend and hour each, but even if it's 30 min each, most members seem to get better results when they noogle in chunks throughout the day, not just one big chunk. Therefore, making 2x for 30 min more effective than once a day for an hour :)

It sounds like you've had some good progress so far, though, so don't give it up. In my personal experience, I visibly saw results about a month in. Yesterday was my two month mark, and people are definitely noticing. I've gained .5 inches, and have moved up a cup size in bras. Even though it's only .5 inch by the measurements, the look and feel almost matter more, so go by that as well, don't get caught up in measuring tape hype. Good luck!!