How long did it take?

D

DeeDeeN

Hi guys,

I ordered by system last month already and have still not received it. The order did go thru my paypal account so I did do it properly. Was just wondering how long it took you all to receive yours.

Hugs
Debs

Anastasia916

Whenever I order from noogleberry it varies, the first time I ordered I'd say it took about 4 weeks, the second order took 2 weeks, so it all depends on the mail I suppose. I'm in Cuba right now and anything I order, even from the states takes 2 weeks up to 8 weeks, so I know it's not noogleberry's fault. If you don't get it after 6 weeks, email Lucy and ask.

D

DeeDeeN

Thank you Anastasia. Ya, I know it won't be Noogleberry's fault, it's just that I don't trust our postal system here in South Africa. There are always strikes going on and then alot of a persons mail and parcels gets "lost" (stolen is more like it). Therefore I try and follow up on everything if it tends to take a while.

Huggles
Debs

D

Dixieland

Debs,
I would e-mail Lucy and find out exactly when she mailed it and see if there is a way you can track it...
Good Luck!
Hey, got my wand...love it...haven't noticed a difference yet, but it has only been a few days :)
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland