How should the nipples look when you are Noogling????

carolbrigid

I received my Noogleberry yesterday and first off as a newbie I couldn't get it to hold, and when I did they did the farting... I was using oil. This morning I changed over to using lotion and I got it to work!!!! YEAYYYYYYY!!!

My question is, when I look in the mirror as I am noogling my nipples are not pointed outwards, they are facing down in the cups... am I doing it wrong? How do I get them to point outwards instead of downwards, please? Thank you!!!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - maybe its an obvious suggestion but if you try to place the cups a little lower down your chest when you start, do things seem to centralise more? If this seems impractical, are you on a large enough cup size? A x

carolbrigid

Hi Ariadne,

I'm going to try moving the cups down lower. All of the fullness in my breasts is in the lower part. The tops of them are pretty flat. I noticed though that when I lay down and put the cups in place that I can see the nipples. So I guess gravity is pulling them down when I'm standing.... that's what I think is happening.... I'm new to using the Noogleberry so it's still trial and error here.

Yes, I contacted Lucy at Noogleberry with my measurements and bra size and she told me which size to order - the XL... they're big but I think if I had gotten the L they would have not been the right size for me.
Thank you so much for your reply.