How to stop cups moving up my chest

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
Hello there,

I have been using the Noogleberry for about 3 months now, 1 hour every day, apart from 1 day every other week where I will take the day off for a bit of rest. I am pretty happy with my progress so far, but the problem is, positioning the cups. I started out on the small and then moved up to medium a few weeks back. I can get both cups on at once and pumping nicely for about 5 minutes, but soon after the cups suddenly pull the skin above the cups inwards and I cannot stop them from moving up to near my armpits.

My nipples end up at the bottom of the cups, and not in the centre as I want them.

Am I using the wrong size?
Am I pumping too much/ too fast?
Should I maybe go back to the small cups, and keep the nipples centred in those for a few weeks and then go back to the mediums.
Would it be better to do 30mins of the right cup on it's own, and then 30mins of the left cup on its own instead of 1 hour of both cups together.

I can only dedicate 1 hour to Noogling a day. Any advice at all would be so helpful.

Sophie

James

Can't say I have a definitive answer, but I think you need to hold the cups in place with an oversized bra with the nipple area cut out to allow the end of the domes to poke through. The cups would have to be big enough to go around the domes, but not all the way to the base, you would want the band to be significantly larger than your normal size. I would imagine 6" larger would be a good place to start. Not a push up bra but a full coverage style or even a nursing bra.

Sophie Lawson

James said:
Can't say I have a definitive answer, but I think you need to hold the cups in place with an oversized bra with the nipple area cut out to allow the end of the domes to poke through. The cups would have to be big enough to go around the domes, but not all the way to the base, you would want the band to be significantly larger than your normal size. I would imagine 6" larger would be a good place to start. Not a push up bra but a full coverage style or even a nursing bra.

Thank you for your reply James! I will research on YouTube to see if there are any videos on how to do this before I start cutting bras up lol but I would never have thought to do that, thank you James

Last night I tried something different, much like you said at the start James, I held the cups in place, but with my hands. Instead of laying down pumping while doing other things, I sat up and kept the cups touching in the centre and much lower down. The results were much much better! I was actually very excited, I'm hoping if I do this for a few weeks I will be able to let go and the cups will naturally stay in that position instead of moving up my chest.

I really want to try this bra technique now, if it works the same way, it will be pretty fantastic!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Ah yes, I know this problem well and it is classic underboob lagging behind the upper potion. It is my experience little will keep it from shifting until you have more underboob. So I tackled it by actually starting with my nipples very close to top of the rim (inside of course). Then pump up enough to have a reasonable hold on your chest. Once you got that, you'll push a little down on the tops of the domes and prevent them shifting as you add pressure. This will force the underbob to pull in more and you'll center.

At this point in your development, you'll likely have to reduce pressure every 5 or so minutes and push them down again.

Another way involved inclining with your head at the bottom of the slope. This way gravity helps alot with the underboob pull-in and shifting happens very little if you remain in this position. This is how I got "serious" about my underboob.

Finally, positioning to have the domes in front of your chest and close in the center will help prevent the shifting to gobble armbit tissue.

I still have trouble with it after a year but things are much better now. Once you got a good lobe and the domes attach on it rather than the chest wall, the shifting and center positioning will become much easier and stable.

DJ

Sophie Lawson

dminer84 said:
Ah yes, I know this problem well and it is classic underboob lagging behind the upper potion. It is my experience little will keep it from shifting until you have more underboob. So I tackled it by actually starting with my nipples very close to top of the rim (inside of course).

Another way involved inclining with your head at the bottom of the slope. This way gravity helps alot with the underboob pull-in and shifting happens very little if you remain in this position. This is how I got "serious" about my underboob.

DJ

Nice! This is very very helpful for me, thank you DJ!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one having "gobble armpit tissue" problems :)

I will be trying the nipples near the top of the rims tonight. The last two days I have held the cups close together touching in the centre, and have seen much better results. I will also try to work out how to get into a reclining position, any tips? I tried Noogling laying completely flat on my bed once but found it a bit too awkward.

Thank you for your tips DJ!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, pumping is quite tricky when starting from total flat. I wish I had started like you because the secret is to develop tissue at the nipple and surrounding area. Thus, starting with small domes and working up really makes this possible. But males usually have problems gaining tissue below the nipple due to skin constrictions. The chest shape and such naturally causes the domes to move high and/or sides on males.

So for the mediums, I wouldn't be trying to get them to touch per se but have the nipple close to center of the dome yet on the front of the chest. I had a hard time doing this myself due to the lack of a lobe of tissue but it will come in time. Also, you can use a thick string, belt or chain to maintain the domes from slipping to the sides (I had this problem too).

As for the reverse incline, I piled up pillows on my bed. I would position so I could sit on them and attach the domes while standing. Then quickly sit and lay back with my bottom or lower back on the pillows. Doing this you should have a mild incline now and add pressure and feel the underboob pull in like crazy. :)

DJ

Sophie Lawson

dminer84 said:
Indeed, pumping is quite tricky when starting from total flat. I wish I had started like you because the secret is to develop tissue at the nipple and surrounding area. Thus, starting with small domes and working up really makes this possible. But males usually have problems gaining tissue below the nipple due to skin constrictions. The chest shape and such naturally causes the domes to move high and/or sides on males.

So for the mediums, I wouldn't be trying to get them to touch per se but have the nipple close to center of the dome yet on the front of the chest. I had a hard time doing this myself due to the lack of a lobe of tissue but it will come in time. Also, you can use a thick string, belt or chain to maintain the domes from slipping to the sides (I had this problem too).

As for the reverse incline, I piled up pillows on my bed. I would position so I could sit on them and attach the domes while standing. Then quickly sit and lay back with my bottom or lower back on the pillows. Doing this you should have a mild incline now and add pressure and feel the underboob pull in like crazy. :)

DJ

Hello DJ!

I tried it with the nipples near the top of the cups and it ended up being sore, not loads, but enough that the next day I decided to take a day off and let them rest. My ribs were sore, I might have over pumped maybe, but it didn't feel too comfortable right from the start. I will go back to the other way for the moment with the nipples nearer to the centre, that seemed to be the best for comfort and shape etc :) Thanks for the advice on the reclining, I will try out the pillow technique at the weekend, should be fun lol

Sophie

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, you over pumped. You need to remember you're getting skin and tissue that isn't conditioned. So you have to start gently. Also for me, I end up sliding to where my nipples are near the center with more underboob pilled in. Perhaps you're not having the underboob problem like me but that sliding up the chest is due to lack of it. :)

Since I've managed to develop more, I don't have the sliding problem nearly as bad.

DJ

BNicole

Hello Sophie!

Sophie Lawson said:
I held the cups in place, but with my hands.

By accident I read that a few days ago and immediatelly started to try that. I think it already works a little bit.
Apart form that I found out that massaging before pumping helps a lot in general, especially fat transfer technic. Maybe no fat gets transfered, but I think that the swelling increases much faster and more ;D But it's important to do not forget to moisture your skin enough. After pumping I try to do not thouch them in order to keep the swelling as long as possible.

You are already doing that for a longer periode of time.
What are your experiences?
What's your way of doing it?

Yours,
Nicole