Huge weight loss, damage saggy deflated breast nd volume help

YogaHottie72

I am 40 years old, and I am interested 32 C MAYB D WITH PADDED,, AND UNDER WIRE ,
WILL THIS HELP ME.??? ¿??
Already doing PM, and I other herbs, MASSAGE,, NUTRITION x. 2 wks, getting res
ults, and but I want a BOOM!, I USED TO BE A 40 G
Only look good in bra,, on my back they look like shrivel up prunes!!

Attachments

• IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 206
  • IMAG0285.jpg
    IMAG0285.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
  • IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163

lexuswoman

Hi YogaHottie72!

Welcome! :D I think you will have great luck with the noogleberry because you had such large breasts before losing weight. There's one girl on here, her screen name is Jezabelle and she lost a lot of weight and unfortunately her boobs went too, but she's noogled for one year and went from a 34A to a 34C/D. Her pics are proof that noogleberry really does work! Good luck to you!

Lex'

Matt B

Hi Hottie, Congrats on the weight loss hon,I know it wasn't easy but those girls are going to look real good in a few months. ;D
With what you are doing in addition to noogling just get ready!!

Matt, ;)

Great to have ya here. ;)

YogaHottie72

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!! I am getting fired up about getting started. I will check out the other members profile. I am even feel like this time I have some control over my growth. Instead of life taking a toll, and
Ending up with Big Momma boobs.... Lol
I like will post with updates to keep informed of my progress.
Also for anyone interested, I am uping my calcium with some gr8 recipes using non fat instant milk which has the same nutritional value as regular whole milk without the fat and cholesterol.