I know many people have problems with cellulite...

... so i want to share what worked for me. Just about me and my cellulite. Nothing produces better cellulite than eating lots of sugar. I was depressed for three years and I ate candy for breakfast lunch and dinner. I formed cellulite obviously. When I moved to a new country in Sept , I met a woman, who has problems with cellulite. she recommended one cream, that she said was cheap and that it works, i was skeptical. but i bought it cause i was desperate, and guess what!! it WORKS!!. When you apply it, it BURNS! yhour skin gets red and you have to wash your hands off immidiatelly or apply it with medical gloves on. also, when you first apply it you have to use A TINY bit and then next day a bit more etc until you will use normal amount and then keep using that normal amount. the product is called GUAM fangocrema and is what most italian women use. this is how it looks like

http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/0/300/300/23/10363323-1304507372-133550.jpg

just want to give you a notice as I know many people are unhappy about this part!! so good luck ;) and merry christmas.

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing! I have been having cellulites since I was a kid (I was kinda fat when I was younger :p), but I have lost more than 15kgs and I thought the cellulites will go away along with the fat, haha, yet, they are still here with me until today. :-\

can you suggest any stores that sell this cream online? ::)

I got it off a clinic where I went, but I know they sell it on ebay and amazon (i researched since i really loved that cream and i might move a bit too far from the clinic). but this cream works wonders :)