Iammeme pics

WillGrowBBs

Iammeme. I cannot thank you enough for posting your pics. I too am a former implant owner. From A to C to A to AA (right now). I was pretty decent looking after they came out but over the years (15 to be exact) I have gone up and down with my weight and my boobs have taken a toll. I have the stretch marks and indented scars and a disfiguration where one boob is not only smaller than the other but a differnt shape and shorter than the other. It;s so humiliating to be with a man with these thiings. Small boobs are one thing, but small disfigured boobs another story altogether. Also, I have a very boney chest wall which I absolutely abhor and no top chest on my right short boob. I also suffer from an autoimmune disorcer similar to lupus with extreme photosensitivity. For years, I had chemical sensitivies galore even after the saline bags came out. A true nightmare. I did try to gain weight again to fill out some but at my age unfortunately now when I do I also gain loads of cellulite (could be from the herb creams I'm using too for breast enhancement and fullness).

I am wondering how you are progressing are you retaining your size longer these days? Do you use anything else like NBE herbs or massage or oils or anything?

Congratulations on your successes!!!!! I hope that you achieve all your NB goals! You are in inspiration. :)

Rachiex

Hi WillgrowBBs

Are you using the Noogleberry every day? I'm so pleased you found something that helps you get back to how you were before.

I hope you don't mind me asking but did the autoimmune disease come on because of the implants? That's pretty tough but I hope you are doing good with the Noogleberry...?

x x x x

WillGrowBBs

Hi Rachieux. I just bought mine so it's not arrived yet but as soon as it does I am pumping away! I am really hopeful that it will bring some symmetry back to my breasts and lessen the deformity. I've got all fingers crossed. :) I just read my post just now and gosh I must have been feeling really bad last night cause I do sound like a sad case. But honestly I'm pretty happy person for the most part. Long as my shirt is on. ;)

I do believe that the autoimmunity did come as a result of the implants. Everybody reacts differently. Some women got ill worse than me. The main thing that is a big trigger for me now is being in the sun and under flourescent light. My skin get inflamed and will cause a mild burn very shortly thereafter, which is prickly and painful. I have been tested for everything, even Lupus. All negative, even though I have a lot of the lupus symptoms which is strange. From what i understand I think the silicone never leaves your body.

And then again some women get implants and never suffer any complications, just the typical scar tissue hardening which is extremely common.

Anastasia916

WillGrowBBs, my cousin has Lupus and doesn't have any problems with the sun, but she is also half Puerto Rican. I'm glad you found NB and I hope it works out for you!

Rachiex

WillgrowBBs - you do not sound like a sad case at all! I read your post and I just thought you sounded like you had been through a tough time and had found something that will help make you feel a little better. I hope they find out what it is soon - it's awful when you're ill - even if it is when you are in the sun and not all the time.

Keep us posted when you get your noogleberry.

x x x x

tswantto

I like the progress you have made, absolutely amazing! Did you use any herbs? Did you have the piercings before you started? I have piercings and just wonder how it feels on the nipple. Again what a difference. I think I will have to purchase a unit to improve my curves.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!