I'm new! Can't wait to start!!

wantembig

Hey y'all! Just found this site and I'm loving it! You all are so awesome and I can't wait to join your forum family! I'll post up my progress pictures and stay on top of everyone's posts! Yay!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!
This is the best place to ask questions, they will be answered.
This system works for everybody, some grow faster than others, but ALL grow.
It will take time, And LOTS of it to see results.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Remember to take it slow and not overpump, turtle wins the race. :)
Looking forward to hearing about your progress.
xoxo Strumpet

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...
I was wondering when you ordered your NB and how long it took you to get it? are you in the US? I am in Texas and getting discouraged I ordered mine on 1/10/11 and still haven't received it yet.... :-\ I'm so excited about starting but not sure how much longer it will take to get my NB....well good luck to u and keep us posted ;D

wantembig

Hey Brandy... I actually got mine from ebay (not smart cuz I paid more then I should of!) I did read something in the forum saying shipments to the us were delayed but they're back on track. You should be getting it soon! Let us know when you do!

wantembig

Well I guess the deal it self wasn't bad... I paid $150 for small, medium, and large cups, 2 different ring sizes, and the hand pump, bag and tube. However... The medium cups are too small for me so I'm only using the large. Had I done a bit of research, I could have saved a bunch of money, and gotten a new set of what I needed. I just got excited when I saw it and bid right away. Oh well :)