Internal Supplements

growdemboobys

Hello all my fellow busty beauties :)

a quick question.
does anyone know of a cheap all in one supplement I can take to help give an extra kick to my noogling efforts?

I tried for a period to take fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam and fish oils... but to be honest taking 6 or 8 tablets even twice a day is a pain... am really bad with pills.

So... as mentioned... I'm looking for an inexpensive all in one alternative to help me growdemboobys...

your wisdom / experience in this matter is much appreciated

thanks
GDB

Anastasia916

This forum has tons of info on supplements and pill products http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php

I'd say BO (bovine ovary, it's a type of glandular) is the best route for the least amount of pills to take, or if you don't like pills and want to go the herbal route why not try gum? I used a herbal gum for NBE called Zoft for 6 months (was before I ever found Noogleberry) and I grew 2 cup sizes with it. You just chew 2-6 pieces of gum per day. But I think you can only grow with it so much before it stops working. At least that's what I've heard. As far as BO I took Ultra Breast for 6 months while noogling, it's 3 pills a day, I also took kelp 1 pill per day with it to help with my body temp. The only thing you need to do for BO to work is have a high protein diet. So not as many pills to pop as with herbs. When I was doing individual herbs before I was taking 20+ pills per day, I know it gets ridiculous. With the BO I only needed to take the 4, but I also took other stuff like daily vitamins, hair supplements, etc. stuff that wasn't needed for NBE but I took for other reasons.

Hope this helps and good luck!