italian girl new to nooglberry can someone help me??? tanx!!!

matylda9

Hi girls,
i'm an italian girl, so first of all sorry for my english, it won't be perfect.
i'm desperate for my little and sagging breast: i breastfeed 2 child and now my breast are horrible :-(( and little...
i tried different methods to grow but nothing really worked for me. In italy there isn't a forum like this so i'd ask you some information, some questions before starting with this

1. what is the best noogleberry system i could buy? i mean, someone knows a good one that it's possible to have in Italy to by shipping? In italy is Brava System but is very very expensive... and i don't know if i could buy abroad and receive it in my country

2. for your experience, pumping breast is dangerous? after a lot of time will cause cancer or similar?

3. i noticed this method really works after having pumped but you have to pump every day or the result is permanent once you reach your goal?

sorry for these boring questions but i'm a bit confused on what doing...
please answer me... i'm very depressed!! tanx all girls!!!

pipitavivita

Hi Matilda,

Firstly, welcome to the forum! :)

I am from Hungary, and received the Noogleberry system super-fast, without any shipping issues. There were also other ladies from Italy on the board before who were pumping regularly, so you shouldn't have any problems if this is the method you decide to go with.

I personally have never tried Brava, but I find it expensive as well, and too time consuming! I have had the Noogleberry pump for almost 1 year now, and there were weeks I didn't pump at all, and even if I did, it was for maximum 30 minutes on each breast( I use the single cup method). Last month, I didn't pump at all, but I'm still seeing results! For more info, you can check out my gallery progress page with pictures. I have to be honest, because I wasn't consistent, I didn't grow as much as I could have, "only" a cup size and fullness+ nicer shape, but I intend to keep using it as long as I can until I reach my goal.

I don't think I ever read or heard anybody getting cancer from using these pumps, tissue expansion is quite a safe medical procedure actually, its not only used to enlarge the breasts.

In regards to permanent results, well, everybody is different. Most women who have already breastfed usually experience quicker results though, but with this system, you really have to be patient and take your time, but in the end, it definitely works. I'm so happy that I found this product, because its really cheap in my opinion, especially comparing to Brava, and I think it gave me the best breasts of my life so far.

Please don't be depressed, I'm sure your breasts are lovely to start with, they nurtured your two children and served their purpose! I can understand how you feel though. I think its worth giving the pump a try, look through the forum and pictures, write to Lucy for advice on what cups would be best for you to start out with, then pump away ;)

I hope I helped you a little!

pipitavivita

matylda9

Hi pipitavivita and thanx so Much for your complete answer! Maybe i didn't understand 1 thing: in this forum/site it's possible to buy noogleberry system? Is it?! I have a problem with uk/usa sizes because in italy doesn't exist 32 A or so but "prima" "seconda" that is something like first, second, third... How can i contact Lucy in the forum?! Another but last :) question: i was wondering about permanent result because i think when breast grow even skin get larger or similar... Will i get worse with my already compromised skin?

Strumpet

Hi Matylda,

Here's the link to the medium breast system in the store on this site: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-SYSTEMS-INFO/Medium-Breast-System/Noogleberry-Medium-Breast-System/prod_71.html This is the one that most women start with.

You can contact Lucy through email: lucy@noogleberry.com It's faster than trying to contact her through the forum.

Lastly, lots of women on this forum have had children and breastfed and had some sagginess. I think if the skin is already stretched it's easier for the breasts to grow with noogleberry because those women usually responded quickly. I can't think of anyone who had sagging as a result of noogleberry.

Your English seems good :) I speak Italian but it's not perfect.... probably your English is better, ahaha. Hope you decide to try noogleberry :)