Jessica's Journey

JessicaRabbit

Believe and you shall achieve. :-)
Ok, I finally decided that Im going to be brave enough to post my beginning pictures. Please don't laugh, I know they are sad. But I'm doing it for motivation & to see my starting point measured next to my progress. I've noticed that other people can often see more progress than we can ourselves. So here are my beginning pics as of about June 15, 2012.
We'll see where this goes...

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.43 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.43 #2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.42.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.42.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.42 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-17 at 00.42 #3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 94

JessicaRabbit

Thanks Chica!
I have a lot of free time nowadays, so I noogle what might total between 2-5 hours a day. I always try to get at least 2 hours in every day tho. But I haven't taken pics since I started noogling because I don't see a difference yet.

chica

Sounds great.

They advise to drink plenty of water! I noogle for 2-3hrs every night.

Ive been noogling for just over a month-6 weeks and have more roundness. Didnt take starting pics, really wish i did now!

Apparently they grow around before growing out. I cant wait to grow out!!

Im sure youll see some change in 3-4 weeks.

Keep us posted
Chica xx

JessicaRabbit

Thanks Chica,

Yea I got the lots of water tips off breastnexus.com . I try to drink as much as I can remind myself to a day. I guess Im just really impatient. Im tired of not seeing anything.

Also, as a little sidenote to myself I guess (Im pretty sure no-one else cares)... I found out Im actually a AAA cup. :mad: Just when I thought being a AA was bad enough, now I have even further to go to reach my goal. *deep sigh*

minnie34

Hi Jessica and welcome to the forum!
Your breasts are not sad at all and no one here will laugh. Everyone on this forum are using the NB because they want to change their breasts somehow, and we're all in this together!!

I also started out as an AAA (or maybe even AAAA), I was too chicken to actually measure them, but I was totally flat. I have had permanent results with the noogleberry, it has taken a long time but that's ok - I was never going to get implants anyway so I can just as well use my evenings to noogle :)

It is a god idea to take pictures and use them to look at your progress, sometimes it can be so difficult to see with your eyes only. Be careful not too noogle too much in the beginning, make sure you allow your breasts time to build that new tissue. Water is great, and a lot of people also see good results when they use heat and massage. Me, I'm too lazy so I just hook up and pump away :D

Good luck on this journey. Try to be patient and remember that your body has a lot of work to do. I look forward to following your progress! :)

JessicaRabbit

Thanks a lot Minnie34,

I really appreciate the love. It's great to finally have people who understand my struggle. Coming from a large busted family, it was always a joke to them. & my friends generally think that push up bras are my answer. They dont understand that you have to HAVE some boobs for the bra to even push upward, otherwise its just air in a bra. smh

I read about the heat and massage so I noogle twice a day after my showers, if not after a shower then I apply a warm towel. I also massage with some growth cream before attaching my noogle cones to wake up my cells & provide lubrication for suction. I've been trying different massage techniques & even the slapping ordeal, so we'll see hopefully.

Hopefully I'll have some progress for you to follow. lol

triniave

Hi Jessica, how long has it been since you started noogling? I read your tread and I dont think your boobs are sad at all! We as women are way too critical of ourselves sometimes. I would die to have nice firm boobies like u! :) Good luck!!

bexy

hey hun,
im about your size, well i think im an aa but im only that cuz im overweight lol, at a healthy weight im like AAAAAAAA. I was a bit embarrased to post my pics but noone knows my face or my idendity so i figured it didn't matter. I really struggle due to my chest with depression.
iv been using the NB for about 2 months , but I unfortuantly havent seen any progress and I dont get any swelling. ( sorry to not be so positive! ) I have thought about trying other suction pumps too, but havent goten around to ordering them yet. I will be interested to see if it works for you. lots of luck x

Jen88

Jessica, I'm also the same size as you, almost identical! I might even be a bit smaller. I just started with the NB for the last couple of weeks and I'm starting to see a small difference! Baby steps to a woman's body!
I think you're beautiful just the way you are. And your breasts are firm! Mine..not so much, 2 pregnancies later haha.
Keep us updated and I'll keep you updated on my journey as well! Good luck!! xoxo

JessicaRabbit

O gosh ladies, thanks so much for the support.
- Trinaive - I've only been at it for a little over a week. Thanks for the compliment tho :)

- rupert - sorry to hear that, maybe trying some supplements in addition would help. I look on breastnexus.com to learn all about how certain herbs help with certain hormone imbalances. It's a really helpful site all about Natural Breast Enhancement.

- Jen88 - Its kinda nice to have a boob twin!! lol. Glad to know you're seeing a difference. I try to keep things updated , check my thread on BreastNexus http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12187

Thank all you guys so much for your comments. I look forward to following everyone's process (and hopefully some process of my own)

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Jessica

You have a lovely shape, a shape i'd kill for haha, so I am sure you will see some great results. The advise I have been given is to do in intervals, as over doing it can really stunt your growth, use for an hour place a hit pad or hot towel over your chest and then do your next hour? might help. you could also mix ground up fenugreek seed into your lotion when you massage x

JessicaRabbit

Great tip mumOf3Angels. I ruled fenugreek off my list of herbs to ingest because I had unwanted side effects, but maybe using it externally will be better. I'll look into getting some. Thanks.

JessicaRabbit

So I finally have some noticeable and measurable growth!!! ;D ;D

Im just going to copy and paste the whole story over from my other page on breastnexus for anyone that cares to read it. I plan to post pictures very soon. :-*

I've been on a "cleanse" for about 4 days now. Honestly I was just too busy to noogle or do hypnosis and I was getting discouraged about not seeing results from the pills Im taking as fast as I saw results last month so I kinda quit - with the subconscious knowledge that I knew I'd start up again one day if only because I bought a 3 months supply and have only used about half 1 bottle - I've been drinking more water (which is hard for me because I LOVE my juice) and just been trying to think positive and remember things from the hypnosis; like "You have the power to change your body. You have the right to feel like a woman; the woman you wish to be." ...stuff like that.

So, the other day by boyfriend was standing behind me and decided he felt like playing with my boobs. (I love it when he does lol) And he said to me "Babe, they are getting bigger. I can feel it. You need to stop being so hard on yourself." I started remembering how I recently had the fleeting thought that they've been looking firmer and feeling slightly heavier, but I always dismiss that thought as being wishful thinking. But who would know better than the man that looks at me and touches me everyday, but doesn't have such blinders as being TOO close for accurate judgement like me?
So I measured myself that day and the measurements came in about half an inch larger, but I shrugged that off as possible human error with the measuring tape. - we all know that can happen - But today I finally had a chance to noogle as I study. I instantly felt a tingling sensation that I never have felt before and that kinda excited me. After about 1.5-2 hour session, I decided to give my boobs a rest. I removed the domes and my breasts looked oddly bigger & firmer.

*GASP* Do I finally have swelling??!

I ran to the mirror to measure and I definitely was measuring at least a full inch bigger (32.5 inches). EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!
I did another 1.5-2 hours noogling just to check and I was a little over 33 inches!!!!!!

Now, still remaining grounded in the fact that those numbers could be slightly off due to human error, they are still more than the regular barely 31 inches I have been coming in at previously so I am happy.

My breasts are finally a decent handful! *JUMPS for joy!!* I plan to post pictures because a took a ton just to document this moment.

JessicaRabbit

The first 3 pics are from last week (on June 17th & 18th) after noogling. Nudes and me w/ my lil cloth bra that I basically refer to as a training bra. idk where I got it from, when, or why I still have it but now its a good judge of growth because its fitting a lot tighter now and my boobs are kinda swelling out of it :)

The next three are nudes from today. idk if anyone can see the difference, but I thought maybe someone might... its kinda hard to from the pics because the change is not that dramatic. But I think you can at least see more fullness on top.

The following 3 are of the same cloth bra after today's noogling session. I fill it out a little more. It is my first goal to overfill & outgrow this bra.

I think the next 3 are the best. ::) They are also from today, but I put a little pressure on my boobs to the fullness can really be seen. - Look! I can create cleavage. - lol I am really happy my boobs are almost a complete handfull. ;D

Sorry I write so much, but Ima writer. lol
Anywayz, happy growing to all! :-*

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.34 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.34 #2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 63
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.34.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.34.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33 #4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33 #3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.33.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.31.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.31.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.30 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.30 #3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.30.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.30.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Photo on 2012-06-22 at 18.09.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-22 at 18.09.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Photo on 2012-06-22 at 17.32.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-22 at 17.32.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Photo on 2012-06-22 at 17.26.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-22 at 17.26.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 85
  • Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.35.jpg
    Photo on 2012-06-28 at 21.35.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 96

SydKait

Oh my gosh! Well let me first start by saying you have super cute boobs to begin with, and it sounds like you have a really loving and supportive boyfriend. And those results... wow! I definitely see a difference. Please continue to document your progress if you can, its really inspiring. :)

JessicaRabbit

Thank yall so much for the love, support, & compliments. :)

I don't really have much to update. I've definitely fallen off my program for about the past 2 weeks maybe due to having a LOT to do. I plan on starting back strong this coming week. I suppose my detox should be complete & my life will be more normal.
I did manage to massage & noogle a couple of times and am getting the same swelling as long as I noogle for at least 30 mins :D I've also done a little hypnosis as well, but its definitely not daily as Im guessing its supposed to be.
My boyfriend is happy tho (as he always is) and continues to compliment the little growth I've had.

I'll continue to document the journey. Happy growing to all.

TooSmall

Jessica,
You and everyone here so inspires me to post my beginning pictures! Our breasts are nearly IDENTICAL in the second photo of your first post on this thread. I actually think mine most look like your right boob.
Your updates picture- DEFINITE difference!!!!!