Joan_CD - a week before the big party!

J

Joan_CD

Hi all,

It's been about 3 months now and these are my pics. If you remember, I said I needed cleavage by April. Well, the party is next Saturday (4/18) and with a little help from a push up bra, I think the pictures show I have it!!!! Noogling works!!! These pics are about 12 hours after I last pumped. I am at the 3 inch mark on the XL cups, which I dont sustain. But, I think if I keep it up and keep pumping, I should hit the 4 inch mark in a month or so (fingers crossed) and that should let me sustain a pretty good B cup. Keep pumping all and thank you for the support so many of you give me. I luv ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

kultzu

Joan,

You rock ! Isn't that amazing with your cleavage there !

So proud of you :-* :-* :-*

Kultzu

jinj

wowwwwwwww joan!
your progress is superb. just look at your side pictures, you have the pretty boobie shape and cleavage RIGHT THERE!!!! SO PRETTY!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mm i need new bras.. to see where i am at.....

J

Joan_CD

Thank you jinj!!!!!!! I am really trying! You deserve some new bras anyway, right!! ;D ;)

C

catsrule

OPh dear Joan, we are SOOOO proud of you!! Such deteremination, and look how pretty you look! That is an awesome black bra, too!! hugs to you sweetie!!

J

Joan_CD

Thank you cats for all your kind words and support. It means so very much to me. We just got back from the nail salon and we both got french mani's and pedi's! Our hands look like twins!!!!!!!! I am going to take some pictures tomorrow night of us and our outfits and try to figure out where on the forum I can place them. Love ya all!

choco

OMG Jeane, our progress is AMAZIIIIIIINGGGG :eek: :eek: ;D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Is your pic directly after pumping or is this your sustained size??? I'm so happy for you and wish you and your wife an amazing time tonight!! Congrats again!! x

J

Joan_CD

choco said:
OMG Jeane, our progress is AMAZIIIIIIINGGGG :eek: :eek: ;D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Is your pic directly after pumping or is this your sustained size??? I'm so happy for you and wish you and your wife an amazing time tonight!! Congrats again!! x

Hi Choco and thank you!!!!!!! The last couple of days I reached over the 3 inch mark on the XL cups. I am sustaining what you see in the pics. I am going to try and get a pic of me in my outfit tonight. I ended up getting something not very low cut, cause I bought it a few weeks ago and did not know where I would be in size! Thanks again! xxoo

choco

just realised typed 'our' progress.. I meant to say YOUR progress!! lol.. I'm almost at 3.5 in the XL cups and am only sustaining as of the last couple of days.. My big girly hol is in four weeks and i'm really hoping that i will will sustaining a full C cup if not small D ;D :eek: ;D

Can't wait to see your pics! XX

J

Joan_CD

Hi again Choco and here are some pics of my outfit. I cropped them because I notice no one puts pics of themselves up. Remember, when I started I had nothing! And this is about 12 hours since I had last pumped. I hope you can see that I had a really good bustline. And it is all thanks to noogling and the wonderful support I get here. I know some don't approve, but the people that offered me encouragement are my inspiration. Thank you all again for being such wonderful friends.

K

kultzu

Hi Joan,

You look really nice. I am happy for you . :-* :-*

Kultzu

M

morninghello

You look great, Joan! I remember when you first started and talked about the party in April. I'm so happy for you! :)

J

Joan_CD

Thanks to both of you. I don't think the pictures adequately show my bustline. In the pics, I look a bit small. But, in reality, I filled in the bustline rather nicely!

Rachiex

Hi Joan

You look great - I can definitely see a pronounced bust there. I hope you had a lovely time at the party Rachie x

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachiex,

We had a wonderful time. It was a lot of fun and lots of dancing!!!

C

catsrule

Joanie, my love, you are beautiful inside and out!! so glad that you had a wonderful time! you were(are) beautiful!! many blessings!! keep dancing!!

Meetoo

MtF
You really look good, and have gained some fine results - keep pumping....You are an inspiration for me

J

Joan_CD

Meetoo said:
You really look good, and have gained some fine results - keep pumping....You are an inspiration for me

Hi Metoo

Goodness these pics are OLD! LOL. I have updated pics in the gallery. I am closer to a small C cup now. Good luck in your pumping.