joni's 2 session with new noogle

jnorton22002

:D :D :D
Hi all
Just wanted to post that after the second time using my new noogle(yeah) , I can report that I improved on last nites first attempt. although I believe I may have swelled a little, this evenings session produced large nipples( I've heard this from other posts and a swell that out does my bra. I( the bra is very tight right now).I must say I love Joni

Aim4c

Hey Joni,

I see you are getting your noogle grove on ;D Congrats on your swelling!
I am here pumping as I type :)

jnorton22002

:-*
Thank you very much. It means allot to me. It is a incredible feeling this swelling I have not felt that before using the other pumping method. My swell is still with me and I put my bra to help keep Joni

Aim4c

I know what you mean. The swelling you get makes you look forward to your next pumping session. I am not getting great swelling, but enough to make me know that something is happening:)

that1spaztichik

Woo hoo, congratulations! That's pretty cool to hear that noogle is the first pumping device where you're seeing and feeling like something's happening, because I know you also tried another brand.

jnorton22002

:-* :-* :-* :-*

you know, besides the rain we had during the nite, it was hard not to want to noogle again. So here I am noogling at 6:49 a.m. instead of sleeping I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT Joni

katieb

I'm so jealous - I've been doing this for almost 2 months now and hardly get any swelling straight after pumping. The inches are slowly but surely creeping up though. Well done on your progress - that's so fast. I hope you're soon seeing permanent growth :)

jnorton22002

::) ::)

Thank you katieb, The secret here is that I have been using a pumping device from LA Distributing. I'm not totally new to this. But the Noogle is awesome. I still feel some swelling even now. I'm probably not but feels like it Thank you again, it means allot to me Katieb Joni

jnorton22002

Thanks Secret, I really do enjoy noogling. Last nite and this morning were awsome. This mornings session was in bed, and laying down. I had the and I do mean the largest swell to date. It lasted into very early after noon. It was so cool. :-* :-*. I actually saw more breast up on top. Makes me feel allot better. I took some pics of the boobage, and I was going to post them but I hated my boobage this morning. Also stomach needs to be smaller. ???. Thanks it does mean allot to me, that you post hugs Joni :-* :-*