Just ordered my Noogle!

jnorton22002

Hi, welcome to noogleberry. You certainly are starting out with very nice looking boobage. I'm sure you will do just fine Hugs Joni :-* :-*

Yes, I agree. Welcome to the forum. I think you have a very nice shape to your boobs already. I think you will do very well with the NB.

Please keep us updated on your progress ;D

morghyn

Hello Diane, I hope that in a month we will comment on our initial progress. I started today after I read for weeks the friends of this forum. keep in touch! sofia

didi1959

Thank you for your encouraging replies.

Was hoping to start within the next few days but got a confirmation email for my order today saying that my order is to be shipped only September 30th. The delay is caused from a partial closure for a holiday. Willing to let them celebrate their holiday during the next few days since I will be celebrating and appreciating my fuller boobs for much longer than just a few days.

Updates to come in the near future.

Diane

jnorton22002

Hi there Diane, Soooooo glad to have you join us. I'm sure you will be having great success with your noogle. Please, be sure to keep us updated on your boobage journey Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

32aa

Unfortunately I was unable to see your picture. There is an option when you post, if you scroll down a little more you'll see a red square that says "additional options...". If you click it you can post pictures directly from your computer to your post. I would really like to see your picture plz. Welcome to the noogle family, all the ladies here are great! I'm sure you'll fall in love with the NB like the rest of us did. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. May you grow big boobs and thrive!

didi1959

Sorry you were unable to see the pics. The should now here by following your info (additional options). Really quick & easy. Thanks!

Also thank you for your wonderful welcome.

I'm sure I'll love the NB and finally have the boobs I've always dreamed of.

Attachments

• 2010-09-23 Front.jpg
    2010-09-23 Front.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 2010-09-23 Side.jpg
    2010-09-23 Side.jpg
    940.4 KB · Views: 236

didi1959

Mr. Postman delivered my Noogle 2 days ago.

Pumped only 20 minutes both last night and tonight. Already noticing more firmness and roundness even without a bra.

Going slowly but surely towards my goal.

Here is tonight's view (I love it!!!!)

Didi

Attachments

• 20101016_5.jpg
    20101016_5.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 149

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! What a good start !!!!
Keep up with the good work!!
It takes time to get the results that you want.
Please continue to do what you are doing as it is
working. Please keep us updated!!
Jamie2

Boobalicious

Hi Diane.

Great pics and great that you have had some results already!

good luck with it and keep in going slowly but surely ;)

Boobilicious :)