Just placed my Noogleberry order

MiissLaydeeLynn

AND I'M SOOO FRIKKEN EXCITED! i've been stalking the forums for a couple of days now and had originally came across this product by googling the "papaya makes your boobs bigger" theory.. which ladies.. I'm not entirely sure if it's too true, it's just something that I was told by my mom.

But anyhow, someone posted on one of those papaya forums and mentioned Noogleberry, and at first I was like, "Noogle what?!" and did some research and found this site. Can't say I wasn't skeptical at first but I was reading all the Noogle journey's and saw the pictures and so I placed my order about 10 minutes ago, and i'm sooo excited! *jumps for joy*

For those that are curious, I am very young, and was considering implants, I have been saving for awhile now, but why pay $7000 for implants with risks such as scarring, infections and replacing implants after a couple years if I can pay less than $200 and have my own natural boobies?! I am a full A small B cup.. although when I went to get measured at a bra store, the lady there said I was a full B small C cup. My boobs have more underboob than overboob lmao, I shall post pictures up shortly.

My goal is to ultimately be a full C small D cup, but I'm sure that will change, once I see results, but I doubt I'll want to go larger than a DD cup.

Now the waiting game begins... hurry up UPS man!

eva_bs

Hi Dear and Welcome aboard!!! :)
I am so excited for you too!!! :)
I can't wait to see what the NB will do for you!
Remember, there are only few that react to the NB really. Don't get discouraged if you don't see any progress in the 1-2 months...k?
Good Luck!!!

MiissLaydeeLynn

Thank you for the warm welcomes Strumpet and Eva_bs, I also wasn't aware NB was only effective for a few people, but I have faith! lol. I'm a huge believer in the power of the mind, if the mind really wants something to happen, than it will. But I will post up pictures soon, especially once I get my NB!

junjo

I've found NB in a similar way to you. I was searching boobie food, then natural methods. I found a forum about it and they also talked about NB. Thank God, best invention I've found.

And about going up to DD, I think that we have to watch out for boobie greed. I started wanting a B, now I want a D. Haha :D Maybe then I reach a D, I will want even more.

Strumpet

I'm not positive, but I think it might have been a typo - noogleberry's not only effective for a few people, it's more that only a few people respond quickly (as in, in the first month or two). For some people it takes a looong time to see real progress, but they do see it!

I'd hate for you to get discouraged before it even arrives. :D

MiissLaydeeLynn

Lol Junjo, I think the topic about boobie food has come up too many times in my life, for some reason, all my girlies think I know about boobie food, unfortunately, I don't, and most of those friends have surpassed my boobage size long ago lol.. I always thought that the late bloomers end up with ginormous bidonkadonks, and the early bloomers, ie me, end up with small to average sized boobs, of course, this is all i've ever witnessed regarding that, so that's all I ever knew... till I found out about NB! lol indeed, NB seems like the best invention ever created, I will change that statement to NB IS the best invention ever created, once I receive my very own! I can't wait!

Strumpet, it seems you're right, I came across one of the members here, I believe his name is Eman? my apologies if I didn't get it right. But holy smokes! His results are amazing, I mean, if a male can get those results, surely a female can too. I have hope ;D

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With this system, Some grow faster than others, But all see some growth
after using the system for a while.
Go slow and don't pump to hard, and you will see results too!!!!!!!!
The System works, as i am able to prove now.
Stay safe and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
LOL, So excited with you. ;D haha I was doing the same thing. Wishing you Amazing results .......Happy Noogling

lovelyoneanna

How are things going with you honey. I have been very busy with alot you are one of my subscribers my voice is your. So let me know how this is going for you Please?

MiissLaydeeLynn

lovelyoneanna, lol I'm glad you noticed, actually there was a delay in the shipment of my noogleberry for quite some time, I just received it last night. I will start noogling soon, and will post up my results after a week with pictures, or if I have time tonight than I will do it tonight, I'm so excited!

P.S. the XL domes are a lot bigger than I thought they'd be..

lovelyoneanna

;D Happy to have you joining us I will look forward to them, as well as assisting on your NBE journey.

MiissLaydeeLynn

Hello everyone! So I've noogled about 3-4 times this week, and I can swear, my breasts feel fuller already, I dont think there is a noticeable change in size but they do feel fuller, and it looks as if my boobs are developing some tissue on the inner breast.. like the cleavage area.. either that, or it is all in my head. But I do think there is a change happening. However, I do get the red dots, like the hickey dots after I noogle, but they go away in half an hour.. I dont think i'm over pumping though.. my skin is really thin, so i'm thinking maybe that's what it is? and when I mean that my skin is fragile, for example, a scratch that doesn't break the surface of the skin for somebody else, will cause me to bleed.. so that is my theory..

P.S. can someone tell me how to post pictures? I tried, but for some reason, it doesn't work, like the page will not load..

Strumpet

On posting pictures:
When you post a comment there's an additional options box in the bottom left corner. When you click that, it drops down and there's an attach option.
If the page doesn't load sometimes it means the picture is too large - you can only have 50 kb per post, I believe. Try compressing the file or just resizing the picture.

LAWMANN2004

HI MissLaydee Lynn !!!!!
You can always ask Lucy to post them for you, as others have done that have had problems.
I just transfer them from my cell phone, and they load fine. The quality isn't as good,
But the pictures look fine. Don't ask me how to resize them, as I haven't a clue.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)