katie88 Stats

Katie88

These are my stats :)

HEIGHT: 5'4.5
WEIGHT: 127
UNDER BUST: 31"
OVER BUST: 36"

Hi everyone, I thought it was time I made a page ;) I have been using my nb for 12 days now and I must say I am very much in love lol. I started nbe 3 months after the birth of my son (he will be 4 in a few weeks :eek:), I tried various things mostly herbs ect I didn't grow any apart from some swelling. I had pretty much given up and just decided to save for implants when I remembered brava, as it was so much cheaper I decided to go for that, however lol I then found nb ;D and so glad that I did.

Not much to report very early days, I am using medium cups and I think I may well of been over doing it in the first few days I was suffering cold boobies and red dots, but luckily I spent many hours reading this forum and realised thats what was wrong. So my routine is just 1hr in the morning and 1hr at night with plenty of cream just palmers cocoa butter. Pleased to say I get a swelling of a whole inch bringing me up to 37" over bust, only last little over 2 hours, but fingers crossed ::)

I will be sure to keep updated and I would just like to say all you women are so kind and great, and I wish all the best to everyone of you ;D

K x

cleo

Welcome to the forum Katie88. You don't say what size bra you are currently wearing but looking at your measurements you are probably a B cup (?) which would mean you have something to start off with. You are lucky to be getting swelling that sticks around for a few hours after only 12 days so fingers crossed that you will respond well to NB.

Good luck! ;)

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi katie,

Yes i love my noogleberry to,so much so that i've even said my vowels (im not crazy
its just my way of staying dedicated) :p
I think maybe you should order some Large cups,I'm a large B small C & im using the XL's!
Do your boobs reach to the top of the cups? If they do then i would seriously consider getting
in touch with Lucy (noogleberry) & getting the large as your boobs need room to stretch out to give more room for new breast tissue.
Goodluck with noogleberry,you seem like u are going to be a fast responder!
much love keeley

Katie88

Hi Cleo, and thankyou :) I am currently wearing a 34 A, I did a few bra size calculators and they come out at 36 A. I went out and bought a 36 A and it fits perfect, also got a B which fits perfect staright after noogling but after the swelling is gone its got some room in it, hopefully not for long hehe.

Hi Keeley :) yeh I think you might be right I find by the end of the session my boobs are right at the end of the cups and blocking the holes for the tubes lol I kept thinking I should wait. I think I will definatly get large now :) I can always swap half way or something :) I really hope so I wasn't sure how I would respond, I never seem to respond to anything lol

Love Katie

xxkeeleyketxx

Yh my nipples did that with the large cups thats why i had to move on to the XL's
I started noogleberry a large A & now 6weeks on i'm moving on to the "C range"
I think i'm responding well but it could slow down soon as i only went to a C when i was pregnant so after that i might have abit of a fight to get my Dcup :D :D
HOPEFULLY not :)
When i moved from the mediums to the large i used the mediums to get swelling so the large could fit..You'll find after time you wont need to do that as your boobs will widen because the Large cups are alot wider than the mediums so your boobs should fit with no problems!
Again,goodluck! look foward to hearing about your results
keeley